General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 04-25-2012, 06:23 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 197/ticker/136

Height: 1.65m

Default Fitday PC current version

Sorry that this didn't seem as if it belonged in any categories really as it's a technical weight loss question. Does anyone have a version of Fitday PC that they have purchased recently, and what version is it?

There is no version number for the current download on their website, I have never been sent any emails offering me to upgrade the product and there is no "Check for updates" button that I can find anywhere. But surely if they are charging for software in this era of free stuff they must have an ongoing development pathway? There can't have been no updates and improvements, surely? I have version 2.0.2 on Windows - does anyone have anything higher?

If you do, the one main thing that would make me update is if you can now batch click foods to add them to a meal, say for example you have made a recipe, instead of clicking that you had an onion and you had it for lunch, you had some stock for lunch, you had a carrot for lunch, you had a potato for lunch and you had this and that and the other, that you can enter all the foods, ctrl-click to select them all, then select that they were all lunch. I know you can enter a recipe if you use it often, but if you eat different things as much as possible it's a real pain to enter the meal for each one, and I like to track my calories by meal to see if I'm balancing it right. I can't tell from their information if that has been upgraded, but I can see that the screens look different from mine, mostly in colour, though!
RoseRodent is offline   Reply With Quote