General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 02-16-2012, 12:26 AM   #1  
So'Piink

Wink Summer'Time-Fine.

Ok hey 3FC members .. I'm new to this whole site and process. I'm honestly overweight and it bugs the **** out of me so I'm working out Mon-Fri for 2 hours & on Sat-Sun I attempt to pop in Brazillian Butt Lift.. But I find myself lost in Lifetimes Movie Network. I'm an on-campus college student- literally in the middle of nowhere (corn fields) So the whole getting to and from the grocery with constant money to buy health organic food ain't really happening. Eatting healthy, honestly is what I think I lack. I go to an HBCU, so the food is "soul" and with that comes TONS of devilish calories . In the gym I cut down on maybe 500 calories per session.. 2 hours has me beat for a while, but in return I feel good at get a good nights sleep. BTW I work out from usually 8:30/9-11:00pm- but thats still not enough. I have dropped some dress sizes though. Gosh I remember when a 22 use to be tight ! Now I'm loosely fitting a size 17/18- I really want to be a size 8/10. My goal is to be atleast 180 by my 20th birthday... March 17th 2013. If Gods will has me even smaller, trust I won't complain!!! I need suggestions on diets, diet suppliments, tips, tricks of the trade and overall advising HELP. I want this weight gone, and since I'm not rich enough to afford surgery I have to exercise it off instead {YAY } I also need help learning how to post onto my own profile.. Are we able to do that or no.?! Overall I want to be "Summer'Time-Fine" that's my motto and I'm sticking to it. I remind myself everytime I feel lazy about hitting up the campus gym. I'm really trying to push myself, I just need a little pat on the back and supporting advise.
Chelsmae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:13 AM   #2  
pick your hard

S/C/G: 240/192/145

I second that "Summer'Time-Fine"
Kitcherella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:19 AM   #3  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140

Height: 5"4

The fact that you've lost those sizes is great! My one tip for you if you can't control the type of food you eat is to watch the portions and try to choose the healthiest option they have, skip any desserts.
StephanieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 12:05 PM   #4  
So'Piink

thanks ladies
Old 02-19-2012, 12:05 PM   #5  
So'Piink

And congrats @StephanieM on ur new babyy
Old 02-20-2012, 09:18 AM   #6  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140