Dr Oz 11 week diet

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Did anyone register for Dr Oz 11 week diet.
    Its free, but it seems I am not getting back email with info.
    I register....nothing.....I register...nothing
    anyone else having problem
  • I just signed up for it!
  • Same here, I signed up and got the first email and now nothing. I think there were overloaded and haven't be able to get it to work....weird!
  • No, but I am registering now. lol
  • yes, the site crashed with so many people trying.
  • It took a few days to get completely on their site, I thought I'd never get email either but after like 2 days they finally came, lol
  • http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/move-it-and-lose-it-2011
  • Dr OZ 11 wk diet
    I signed up for it but have yet to receive an email to register. I thought maybe it was my email, used 2 different ones and still no response from them.

dawn14
  • Thank you. I registered 3 times and nothing yet! I guess I will wait more.
  • It took me about 3 or 4 days but I finally got an email today.
  • Thanks for the tip..typically I LOVE Dr. Oz and have found his info. spot ON. I am interested in doing this too.
  • I logged on today too, I never recieved the welcome email either. I have some exploring to do tonight!
  • i signed up for this today i have seen many of his shows and looks like something i'm very excited to try,i registered on his site and have joined a couple of the challenges like the no soda challenge and the summer challenge..here's to me looking hott in a bikini this year lol!
  • I'm new to this site but I signed up today for this.
  • Quote: Did anyone register for Dr Oz 11 week diet.
    Its free, but it seems I am not getting back email with info.
    I register....nothing.....I register...nothing
    anyone else having problem
    Yup same as me I asked questions, I did blog.. I wasnt actually hooked up to it for almost 2 days.. the food chart was only for restraunt foods.. I got out an am in here now..