General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 05-17-2010, 03:25 AM   #1  
~~Live And Let Live~~

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'7

Default Green tea vs. water

So, I started drinking Green tea a few years ago just by accident. Turns out, it's actually really good. But I've been doing a little research and I find that a lot of people actually recommend drinking more green tea a day than water. It replaces antioxidents that plain water cannot. Also it aids in weight loss.
Does anyone drink green tea everyday?
Had any positive results as of it?
TaintedDiamonds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 01:00 PM   #2  

for a while I was drinking it everyday. It does seem to help with speeding my my metabolism. I suppose I got bored of drinking just green tea but I want to start up again
luvmykitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 01:02 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5

a friend of mine lost 10 pounds in one month by drinking 3 cups of great tea a day.... i promise myself that i would start everyday but never get around to doing it.... i think i will get back to it as i have seen results with my own eyes!!
Sameen is offline   Reply With Quote