General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 03-21-2010, 07:44 AM   #121  
Hopeful Member

S/C/G: 154/ticker/123

Height: 5'3"

Good morning!

I am SO happy today. Just finished cycle 1 of EFS and I lost 4 lbs. for the week. Only 12 more to goal! Yesterday I did 40 minutes on the elliptical and an hour body sculpting class and everything just felt so good, like my body is finally responding to all the stuff I've ben doing.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

misskitty, are those the seeds from Trader Joe's? They are so good!
natamars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:11 AM   #122  
Is this the last time?

S/C/G: 191/see tracker/150

Height: 5'5"

natamars, why are you up so early on a weekend?!

congratulations!!!!!! a big hug for your accomplishment, EFS detox cannnot be easy!

the seeds are from Costco, so of course, the bag is huge! but my daughter loves them.... i did have some yesterday, but only 3 after i sent the message. then strawberries and blueberries...

i'm still doing well, but the exercise is harder to get back in to than i thought it would. i'm still suffering a little jetlag i think, and it's not easy either that the dogs didn't realize that the time changed and that just bc the sun is up, it doesn't mean that they get up!!!

but onward and upward!
have a great day everyone,

misskitty
misskitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:31 AM   #123  
I Really Want To Lose 50

S/C/G: 229/179/150

Good Morning Ladies,

Congrats natamars on the loss for the week...
Misskitty you will get into the exercise before you know it and then you will love it like me.

I'm still trucking trying to budge the scale but not really worrying about it.
Equinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:47 PM   #124  
Is this the last time?

want chocolate, want chocolate, want chocolate....
Old 03-24-2010, 07:20 AM   #125  
Is this the last time?

Default did i miss the thread?

ladies, no postings at all is weird, have i missed something, a move...

misskitty
Old 03-24-2010, 08:32 AM   #126  

S/C/G: 280/280/175

Height: 5'8

We have a new thread
jessvoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 10:36 AM   #127  
I Really Want To Lose 50

S/C/G: 229/179/150

Where is the new thread?
Equinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 11:26 AM   #128  
Chunky monkey

S/C/G: 240

Height: 5 8"

ill be fat smashing soon with you all i just have to get my finances in order so i can go grocery shopping. i'm really excited. i've been big my whole life and i feel like this could be the start of something amazing in me .i have alot of weight to loose im 230 right now and im hoping that by the end of the year i can be like 150 im sure it can be done.. im going to start out with a 10 pound goal
lilcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 03:20 PM   #129  

Hello all new to the group so i have no idea if this is the right spot for my post. I started the extreme fast smash diet 13 days ago and i have a few questions. I made the beans from dry and turned them into 1/2 cup portions "bean burgers" I just couldn't face eating plain beans. I added a small amount of oatmeal and egg white as a binder and have been broiling them. One of my questions is about day five of second phase meal three says i can have veggie burger or sandwich does that mean i can put the burger on bread? Yesterday I left out the bread to have more turkey. I'm still not sure on the portion size of small and large salad. The hardest part for me has been the cardio i'm the Y type so some days its 85 minutes. Today i'm struggling to get in the 70 minutes did 30 on bike and missed the gym so its 40 more on the bike. Uggh It seems to be going well so far but have a long way to go. Ok any help on portion sizes would be great appreciated have a scale so can someone tell me how many ounces of veggies is considered a serving? Making fish tonight.
lunaria45 is offline   Reply With Quote