General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 12:53 PM   #16  
Goodbye Fat!

I love Dr. Oz. He is so interesting to listen to. He also talked about how we learned our eating habits as a baby and as a very young child and it is very hard to break them. Like when you cried as a baby and weren't hungry, but you were feed and when you hurt yourself as a child and a piece of candy fixed it.
Old 11-30-2006, 01:48 PM   #17  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Well folks, my husband has lost about 25 lbs now, with a bit more to go. So I guess he's just 10 pounds away from......................yeah, we shall see just how right Dr. Oz is.

The other guy was on last time, but Dr. Oz is so darn personable they probably wanted to give him more air time. I could listen to him all day long, all right not ALLLLL day long, but you know what I mean. OMG I think I may have a crush on Dr. Oz.
Old 11-30-2006, 01:58 PM   #18  
I want a smaller wardrobe

S/C/G: 195.2/151/144

rockinrobin, I know what you mean, I have a crush on him too. I love Dr. Oz. I've been trying to do what he says. I bought his book and watch him on Oprah and on his Discovery Health channel show. I'm always saying, "Dr. Oz says you should do ______." I'm sure my husband is sick of hearing it!
Old 11-30-2006, 02:29 PM   #19  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Quote:
Originally Posted by merem View Post
I bought his book and watch him on Oprah and on his Discovery Health channel show.

Is it called Dr. Oz?
Old 11-30-2006, 03:54 PM   #20  

Both the book and the current show on Discovery Health are titled "You: On a Diet."
Old 11-30-2006, 04:44 PM   #21  
I wanna be a loser, too

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernstar View Post
Both the book and the current show on Discovery Health are titled "You: On a Diet."
Thanks! I knew the book was. I didn't even know anything about the Discover Health show. Now I'll have to go into the Dish progamming section and find it.
Old 11-30-2006, 04:52 PM   #22  
I wanna be a loser, too

OK. I just went into the Dish programming guide and can't find it. I'm in DHLTH which is the Discovery Health channel. When is it on? I set the guide up to show only that channel for a week.

TIA
Closed Thread