General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2006, 07:46 AM   #1  
This is the Last Time!!!

S/C/G: HW283/GW170

Height: 5'5"

Default Courtnie (SoTypical) Today is the Big Day!

Your little munchkin comes home today! Let us know how she is and what name you decided on! How exciting, I am searching for a new puppy (Brittany) right now too! Good luck and have a blast with her!!
Old 07-29-2006, 08:08 AM   #2  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Awww thanks I feel so special! We are leaving at 5:30 (am) to go get her and hope to be home around nooish! I will be sure to come by and let you know how wonderful she is and hopefully have some pictures ready! And maybe even name (now that be pushing it! haha)
Old 07-30-2006, 01:20 PM   #3  
I'm on the wagon

S/C/G: 314/275.5/125

Height: short stuff

Congrats on the new puppy, you must have her by now, I think you said it was Friday you were picking her up.

Awwww bet you're so happy and running around like crazy with your new buddy!! Hope it all went as planned. Take lots of pics!!!
Old 07-30-2006, 04:23 PM   #4  

Happy mother's day!!! I'm sure you'll get years of joy as your relationship develops!!! Not diminished by a chewed slipper or two
Old 07-30-2006, 07:45 PM   #5  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I just wanted to pop in and say HI! I got her yesterday, we had her home around noon. She is amazing, I love her to bits already! Still no name, but we are thinking Emma! I will get some pictures up tomorrow or something. She is doing so good, only two accidents on the house so far (one yesterday and one this morning). She made it thru the night in her crate (of course I took her out a few times to go pee and snuggle for a min) she hardly cried at all! Except around 4 because she thought it was time to play.

She is doing really good but loves to sleep!
Old 07-31-2006, 02:55 PM   #6  
I'm on the wagon

S/C/G: 314/275.5/125

Height: short stuff

AWWWW what a sweeeet picture of you and your new puppy!!!

Emma is a BEAUTIFUL name, it suits her!! It is a name I've always loved so I'm partial to it anyway!!

She looks so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread