General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 08:16 PM   #76  
Cute n' curvy.

S/C/G: 270/270/130

Height: 5'3"

Yeah, I took my mom to that one. I love how I'm sitting there and they're dropping the C-bomb like crazy!! I'm with my MOTHER!!!! Ha, ha ... it's a creepy-a$$ movie. I love it.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:26 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 246/235/154

Height: 5'7''

I loooove scary movies! There aren't many that really scare me, but the ones that do, they do it good

The last one I watched was Silent Hill, and I loved it! I watched it with some friends and they were all scared during the movie and I was like "it's not that bad" but then when I got home and had to go to bed.. I had a hard time!

And the ones that scared me big time, so bad I get chills just thinking about them, were IT, The Ring and The Grudge. Those three really got to me!

As for books, I loved IT and another one I can't remember the title, but they made a movie and it was about this couple and the woman (Rosemary) gets pregnant by the devil.. that one was scary
Old 08-09-2006, 01:17 PM   #78  
Cute n' curvy.

S/C/G: 270/270/130

Height: 5'3"

Rosemary's Baby is the title. I loved that movie.

After I saw The Ring, I was driving alone at night down a dark country road and I stopped at a red light. I looked to my left and I saw this weird house that looked like the house in Samara's video tape. I was freaked! Then when I got to my house, I ran up the stairs (because apparently, I thought Samara was following me) and I came to the second floor. There, on the second floor, they had hung a mirror IDENTICAL to the mirror in the video!!!! I was F.R.E.A.K.E.D. I ducked down (I guess I thought someone was going to jump out of the mirror) and ran to my apartment on the third floor. I don't know why I got so scared! That movie was the bomb.

I'm 27, so I had to have been about 24 when I first saw the movie (I think it came out about 3 years ago). I can't believe I got that spooked at my age over a movie!!
Closed Thread