General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 02:19 PM   #16  

Quote:
Copa Cabana guys needs to be signing on a cruise ship.. I thought he wanted to fly, the way he was moving his arms!!

AAACK
Old 02-23-2006, 02:22 PM   #17  
charliekay

S/C/G: 260/246/199

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubs107
I loved Taylor!! He was amazing!! He has that inner spirit that makes you feel happy!! It's just incredible to find someone that sounds that great and has passion for music you can feel through a TV!!! Ace is HOT and I'm gay!!! WOW!! When they showed his brother in the audience last night.. me and my partner were like - there's 2 of them!!! It was so funny!! He has a great voice too!! I really didn't like the 1st guy - can't remember he name, and Copa Cabana guys needs to be signing on a cruise ship.. I thought he wanted to fly, the way he was moving his arms!! Great show this season!!
hey i am bi,it is unusual these days to find someone who will actually admit they are gay on these boards,i belong to another type of board and they freak out when i mention being bi.my hats off to you,and ohh yes i said the same thing when they showed his brother.umm umm.licking my lips
Old 02-23-2006, 02:37 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 252/252/150

Height: 5'6

Hi Charliekay!! I try not to hide too much!!! I don't understand what the problem is with some people and the gay thing... but some people are very sensative.. I respect that. Everyone on here talks about their DH why can't I talk about the person I share my life with? That's just how I see it!!! Thanks for supporting me!! It felt nice!!

Good Luck on your journey!!
Old 02-23-2006, 02:42 PM   #19  

Quote:
I loved Taylor!! He was amazing!! He has that inner spirit that makes you feel happy!! It's just incredible to find someone that sounds that great and has passion for music you can feel through a TV!!! Ace is HOT and I'm gay!!! WOW!! When they showed his brother in the audience last night.. me and my partner were like - there's 2 of them!!! It was so funny!! He has a great voice too!! I really didn't like the 1st guy - can't remember he name, and Copa Cabana guys needs to be signing on a cruise ship.. I thought he wanted to fly, the way he was moving his arms!! Great show this season!!
OMG ROFLMAO I totally agree with everything you just said!!!.......cabana man did want to fly and I even said to my hubby "what the heck is he doing?'...."i cant believe he got to this point!!".......Simon was so right, i did think they all lost there marbles!!!!!!
Old 02-23-2006, 02:44 PM   #20  

nicnacmd - hopefully he'll be out tonight.. if not, let's see what he sings next week? Maybe some Cher!!! I think sometimes they put people through for the entertainment.. it's gotta be... what else could it be?
Old 02-23-2006, 02:51 PM   #21  

LMAO..you are so right!!!.I hope he goes tonight too..........but then again..seeing him doing Cher would be entertaining!!! On my I mean singing cher!!!!ROFLMAO
Old 02-23-2006, 03:05 PM   #22  

and what was the guy thinking that song melissa...only melissa can sing Melissa!!!!lol
Old 02-23-2006, 03:23 PM   #23  

yeah, his voice was not strong enuf to carry ANY of Melissa's stuff or Bonnie's fer that matter... His voice is toooo warbly reedy...

Ace is just toooo easy.. ya know he will be in the top... he's GOT IT ALL goin on...
hmm... to you gay and bi folks... I've never run acrossed any unwelcoming chicks here... we're all just lookin fer love in this life...
Old 02-23-2006, 03:25 PM   #24  

I hope the "Copa Cavanna" boy and the guy with the big smile is gone tonight-even Simon said "I don't even like your smile". Those two just bug me...Sway should be going soon, but probably not tonight...yeah, I agree about all that's said about Ace...I bet he was in many dreams last night!!!
Old 02-23-2006, 04:26 PM   #25  

Thanks Schatzi!!! I haven't felt any anti anything here on 3fc, which is great!! I have felt it in other groups. I am a Mary Kay Consultant and they just don't like it!! I can care less.. I just love their products!!! I think I'm a good person and that is all that matters!! You are right, we are all just looking for love!!!

I did not like the 'SMILE" guy either!! He just irritated me!!

The guy that sang the Melissa song - no one even knows his name!!! He was really bad!!! Poor thing!!
Old 02-23-2006, 05:32 PM   #26  

" I am a Mary Kay Consultant and they just don't like it!! I can care less.."
Thats because it is suppose to be a "christian" based organization, and from personel experience, they are the worst!!lol.ya know against the bible etc!!...well God said love thy neighbour!! and love thy neighbour is what I do.we are all equal...............yeah the poor guy that sang Melissa, was sombody Hall..lol..........I think they all deserve a big hug just for having the cahoonies to perform on stage in front of how many people?....millions.darlin......could you?.teehee.
Old 02-23-2006, 05:45 PM   #27  
charliekay

Quote:
Hi Charliekay!! I try not to hide too much!!! I don't understand what the problem is with some people and the gay thing... but some people are very sensative.. I respect that. Everyone on here talks about their DH why can't I talk about the person I share my life with? That's just how I see it!!! Thanks for supporting me!! It felt nice!!

Good Luck on your journey!!
exactly that is how i see it too, and no i haven't had problems here over anything yet,but yes other boards can be snobby and judgemental over others when no one really knows what that person is really doing in their OWN home hehe.
and you are more then welcome,i will be there anytime for u.
Old 02-23-2006, 07:32 PM   #28  
mom2cole

I didn't watch all of the guys last night, but I did catch the bald rocker, I think his name was Chris and omg he reminded me of Vin Disel and I LOVE Vin!! I think I will be watching american idol until Chris goes or wins, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I should stop, I am married, but dang I love those young, bald, buff guys!
Old 02-24-2006, 10:08 AM   #29  
charliekay

so being married don't mean u are dead
i am happy with the ones voted off last night,,i think they made the right choice.
Old 02-24-2006, 10:16 AM   #30  

I agree.... I think all of us here knew Cabana Boy Bobby was gonna get the boot... I was a little surprised that the guy who attempted Melissa was out so fast..I really thought it was gonna be Crooner dude who did that Queen song.. (Freddie is probably rolling in his grave)

And the girls were a no brainer... totally knew Opera girl wasn't gonna make it ...and Becky the attention ho... did you guys know she was on Fear Factor, posed for some rags etc...no doubt she used AI as a steppin stone fer more exposure... which is I guess smart...but eh she just bothered me.
Closed Thread