General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2004, 09:53 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Wink Support in another way..

I'm having bra issues! I'm from Canada, and I have to tell you, bra's for someone over a size 36D is a pretty hard thing to find. Especially if you have a weird shaped chest. I never thought my chest was abnormal, until I gained weight, and since the selection is smaller, I'm having issues. I keep sending my brother to Lane Bryant, and I get him to pick me up a black and a white bra, which lasts me about 6 months, yes, I have bra issues! Where do you find a "sexy" bra? I need something thats anti-gravity, aka, push up, and something with a molded cup, because visibly hard nipples is a pet peve of mine. I should fake back pain to get them reduced and raised, heh.
Old 08-09-2004, 11:40 AM   #2  

Hello Swimgirl,

I have found a sexy solution at Lane Bryant , it is called sensual curves. It is a cotton cleavage enhancing underwire bra. And check this out , it has little air bags to keep those bad boys UP!!!! Let me know what size you are wearing because I have just lost a little weight and I am ready to go down one size and I have two brand new bras still in the plastic. You can check these out on the Lane Bryant website. They have the molded cups you are looking for.

Hope this helps!!
Angela in CA
Old 08-09-2004, 03:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

I've been sending my brother (who lives in Seattle) to buy me the Satin version of the bra you are talking about, it's GREAT! The only problem is, it's in the USA! I can't get there a lot, so sending my brother seemed like a good solution... but it's my BROTHER buying me a bra! heh, I just don't understand why Canada can't have good "plus-size" bras!
Old 08-09-2004, 04:00 PM   #4  
solitas...lacuna

Just My Size Model #1978

Lots of lift, no visible nipples, and best of all, NO UNDERWIRE!
I love this bra. It's shaply and yet comfortable. I never thought such a thing could exist!
Closed Thread