General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 04-09-2022, 03:07 AM   #16  

not cold and not hot
for me it's ideal.
belova88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 07:26 AM   #17  

nice n sunny 18 C here in the north west of UK
_Cosworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 03:43 PM   #18  
banned

The weather is playing into my hands right now. After all, I fertilize my flowers, namely roses, and for this I waited for good and warm weather. Fertilizing roses in the spring is to use nitrogen fertilizers. And spring complex fertilizers are called complex for a reason: they contain not only a higher dose of nitrogen, but also phosphorus and potassium. That's exactly the kind of fertilizer I'm looking for right now at https://www.backyardstyle.com/best-f...zer-for-roses/.

Last edited by Maxxx17; 05-04-2022 at 04:40 AM.
Maxxx17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 05:46 AM   #19  

Sunny days in North carolina
samui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 06:13 AM   #20  

It's too hot, I'm in Asia now.)
leesimonlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 07:47 PM   #21  

Oddly enough, it's very cold here. We thought we would bask in the sun until mid-autumn, but no. It came to the point where we decided to install radiators. My husband even laughed that we were doing this in the summer. Now it is just off-season and there are very good radiator discounts. I now envy those who have a heat.
Helen09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2023, 12:42 PM   #22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheesecakeBrownie View Post
Super hot and sunny here in Toronto area...

What is the weather like where you are?
It was like Satan's Sauna around here over the weekend. Now it's sunny, dry heat, with a magically cool breeze.

Speed Test

Last edited by wilber.erickson; 06-08-2023 at 01:07 PM.
wilber.erickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 01:23 PM   #23  

I stayed in a hotel attached to the convention center and only went outside about 4 times in 5 days and only to cross the street. I made the hotel give me another room because the AC wasn't working right in the first one.

Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
wilber.erickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2023, 01:14 PM   #24  

The weather here has been quite unpredictable lately! When it's gloomy or rainy outside, it's the perfect excuse for staying indoors and watching movies. I found this site with free streaming services and now I can spend all day in my bed. It's amazing how the right film can turn a dreary day into a cozy movie marathon.

Last edited by railey; 10-09-2023 at 07:48 PM.
railey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2023, 05:06 PM   #25  
I am more than weight.

S/C/G: Starting Weight:260/150

Height: 5'3"

HOT!! We went walk at 4:15 this morning, the temperature was 84 and the heat index made it feel like 99!
TamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 06:35 AM   #26  

It's cold and rainy in Ireland
railey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2023, 09:23 AM   #27  

It's cold today.
rikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2023, 06:07 PM   #28  

Hello!

I'm in Scotland now. The weather here is rainy, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the trip. I finally got to this amazing place and have already visited several castles that I chose in the article on the site https://www.travelwiseway.com/sectio...4-08-2023.html.

Yesterday I visited Edinburgh Castle, which is one of the most famous castles in Scotland. It is located on a hilltop in the center of Edinburgh and offers stunning views of the city.

Today I visited Stirling Castle, which is one of the most important castles in the history of Scotland. He witnessed many important events in the country's history, including the Battle of Stirling Bridge in 1297, which marked the beginning of the Scottish War of Independence.

I plan to visit a few more castles in the coming days, including Blair Castle, Dunnottar Castle and Eriddle Castle.

I am very glad that I decided to go on this trip. Scotland is a beautiful country with a rich history and culture. I am sure that this trip will be one of the most memorable of my life.
Anithfultans51 is offline   Reply With Quote