General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 07-01-2012, 07:42 PM   #31  
STREET DOG

S/C/G: 231/230/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daki View Post
And I'm pretty sure 150 is the default weight to call someone who isn't 110. My boyfriend thought I was 150. My mother thought I was 150. My grandma thought I was 150. The aforementioned male friend thought I was 150. As did another male friend. What the heck did they all think I weighed when I was 150?!
LOL, this! Back in middle school before I started doing spin class in addition to swim team I was about 170lbs. I guess one day I wore something unflattering and my mom told me I looked, "at least 150lbs!". Unfortunately, I was elated rather than upset, which just goes to show how dysfunctionally I was thinking about my own body.

Last edited by Kahokkuri; 07-01-2012 at 07:46 PM.
Kahokkuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:35 PM   #32  
Results>Reasons

S/C/G: 196/190/150

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramra View Post
Well, my boyfriend has never said anything cute. But one time I asked him what his ideal number is for me to weigh, and he said "120". And I thought 130 was kind of pushing it.

I guess I shouldn't have asked.
Sometimes men don't say anything "cute", but your bf definitely shouldn't have said anything AT ALL! lol...I learned a long time ago not to even ask those questions, because it does sometimes set you up for disappointment. However, if I did, I'd be expecting my guy to say something like "You're ideal the way you are now," or something to that nature.

MEN! Grrr. lol
AriesNV is offline   Reply With Quote