Post your favorite recent photo of yourself!

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Thought this would be fun, if anyone decides to do it, just to be able to put usernames with faces! If this doesn't work out so well, I may start another thread on post your favorite photo you've taken (of anything) lately. May save that for a rainy day! Hope people will decide to share! Took this the other day just to change up my Facebook.

• aww your so pretty!!! How do u make your pic so big?
  • I have a sweet new vacuum and I love it.

and bonus!
    It's okay to be jealous of my super awesome husband and I. We are pretty great.
  • Quote: aww your so pretty!!! How do u make your pic so big?
    Aww, thanks! I have a very high resolution camera.

BananaMontana, jealous of the new vacuum. Also, your photo of your hubby and you looks like the photos Mack and I take all the time. hahaha. Don't you love being able to be silly with them?
    This is a photo of us from Halloween last year (WARNING: If you are easily frightened and or gore/zombies bother you DO not open. I was zombie, he was a zombie hunter, I work for Olan Mills when I'm not shooting weddings/engagements/families and we decided to go have some done there. hahahaha) http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...05506345_n.jpg

This is why I love sharing photos, it says so much about everyone's personality. <3 Thanks for sharing!
  • @tess - you're gorgeous! I love the blond hair on you (saw your before pics in the mini goal thread)

@Banana - I'm SO jealous of your dyson! You and hubby look like you're fun to hang out with LOL
  • @mammasita: you're very kind.
    My hair used to naturally be that blonde but I've been bleaching it to get it to Gwen Stefani white.
  • Quote: Aww, thanks! I have a very high resolution camera.

BananaMontana, jealous of the new vacuum. Also, your photo of your hubby and you looks like the photos Mack and I take all the time. hahaha. Don't you love being able to be silly with them?
    This is a photo of us from Halloween last year (WARNING: If you are easily frightened and or gore/zombies bother you DO not open. I was zombie, he was a zombie hunter, I work for Olan Mills when I'm not shooting weddings/engagements/families and we decided to go have some done there. hahahaha) http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...05506345_n.jpg

This is why I love sharing photos, it says so much about everyone's personality. <3 Thanks for sharing!
    That vacuum is the love of my life.

And holy cannoli, your zombie make-up is terrifying! (Ina really good way. Zombies are supposed to be scary!) That is incredible. I love it
  • Quote: And holy cannoli, your zombie make-up is terrifying! (Ina really good way. Zombies are supposed to be scary!) That is incredible. I love it
    I tried. Took about an hour and a half every time I did it and involved A LOT of spirit gum and tissue paper. I've been working with makeup since I was about 14 though, it's one of my loves.
  • Me, last summer.

• I had my 30th birthday party last weekend and we happened to be stationed in a VIP section that matched my outfit.

I posed for this hilarious shot as soon as we were seated, and was later told, you're a LEOPARD, not a cougar, LOL!

• LOL Munchy! - that's a great pic!!!
  • i think it's more the events surrounding this photo, than the actual photo itself, but looking at it makes me smile. we were on our way to our first stop on christmas (out of 3) after spending a little bit of time with my parents to open gifts. my first christmas as a married woman. (crappy cell phone pics, sorry about the quality)

• BeachPatrol, GORGEOUS!
    Munchy- hilarious.
    Krampus- What on earth made you jump that high?
    Konfyoozed-photo isn't showing up.
  • Ok, I had to laugh at Banana's pic of her and her husband. The camera angle instantly made me think of one of those NatGeo videos where a lion is taking down a gazelle. LOL Not that I think your husband is maiming you with claws or anything you just have a very startled look.