General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 01-15-2012, 08:28 PM   #31  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

WOW...did not expect that in Green Bay, although I was pulling for the Giants for my future sil and a good friend of mine. Thought they might have a chance but not like that!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 12:31 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 231.0/193.6/185.9

Height: 5'5

GIANTS!!!!

My jaw is still on the floor.

Kudos to the Niners, and I suppose, to the Patriots.

Baltimore -- play like that next week and you are not going to be a happy team.
shanhat81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:15 PM   #33  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Go Giants...in honor of my future sil and a very good friend!

great games today!
Old 01-23-2012, 01:31 AM   #34  
Losin' it in SacTown!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

While I'm a Chargers fan (don't even mention it), I was rooting for the Niners being in NorCal and all. :-( Would have been a great game, instead we get the same thing all over again what we had for Superbowl XLII.

Oh well, hopefully the Chargers will be awesome either next year or the next so I will be able to afford to go to the Superbowl!

One thing I hate about football is that it turns people into jerks. People are talking so much smack all around about every team.... it's annoying. It's just sports people! It's supposed to be fun! Don't you think I was sad when the Chargers didn't make it to the playoffs? Sure. Did I talk smack about the other team who beat us? Well, yes, but I didn't post it all over FB.
bandit bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 09:33 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 231.0/193.6/185.9

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit bear View Post
While I'm a Chargers fan (don't even mention it), I was rooting for the Niners being in NorCal and all. :-( Would have been a great game, instead we get the same thing all over again what we had for Superbowl XLII.

Oh well, hopefully the Chargers will be awesome either next year or the next so I will be able to afford to go to the Superbowl!

One thing I hate about football is that it turns people into jerks. People are talking so much smack all around about every team.... it's annoying. It's just sports people! It's supposed to be fun! Don't you think I was sad when the Chargers didn't make it to the playoffs? Sure. Did I talk smack about the other team who beat us? Well, yes, but I didn't post it all over FB.
Must do this first ...

GIANTS!!!!!

Okay.

I hate smack talk. There is a difference btwn good-natured heckling and out-and-out trash talk. I also hate it when fans of an opposing team cheer after an injury.
shanhat81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 04:06 PM   #36  
Losin' it in SacTown!

Yeah, that's really mean. Or when people get into physical fights! That poor Giants fan down in LA.... those stupid Dodgers fans who literally almost killed him because of the team he was rooting for. So shameful. Don't be a sore winner and don't be a sore loser.

Last edited by bandit bear; 01-23-2012 at 04:06 PM.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:27 PM   #37  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Those were not fans bandit bear, they were just thugs!

Already death threats on the kid from the 49er's that screwed up on the punt and fumble....

a sad society!
Old 01-24-2012, 01:46 AM   #38  
Losin' it in SacTown!

Yeah, it's really unfortunate that some of the kinds of people who go to games are just looking for a fight. I hear he's doing a lot better though!

As for the 49ers player, I just feel so sad for him. He messed up, it happens! It is a sad society indeed when he's getting death threats.

I love sports, but I don't like this aspect of sports. They can really bring out the worst in people.

Last edited by bandit bear; 01-24-2012 at 01:47 AM.
Old 01-24-2012, 01:49 AM   #39  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

redskins fan here (don't blame me, i grew up in the DC area, less than 30 mins from the stadium!)... hubby is a packers fan.

this weekend and last weekend i'm 0 for 6 in teams i wanted to see win. though the rematch of the superbowl from a few years ago should be interesting. hoping princess tom and the brady bunch get there collective booty kicked! even though it hurts to cheer for the giants. heh.
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote