General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 06-08-2011, 01:18 PM   #1  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Default My right side is swollen. (Head to foot)

Both my feet are swollen but my right one is more so. My right hand is really puffy and it was hurting the other night. It is especially sore around my middle and ring fingers. My right eye and cheek are puffy as well.

I moved my appt with my heart dude up. It was at the end of the month but in light of the fact that this has been going on for a couple of weeks and not getting better, I thought I should go in sooner. I see him later this morning.

I can't seem to get BP readings. When my pulse is high, as it is today, my machine won't give me a reading. Once my pulse gets down to 150 or below, I can get a reading. When my pulse is high, my systolic is in a lovely range, around 120 or so otherwise the sys is high and the dias and pulse are low.

Don't ever use Icy Hot Patches. None of this happened until I used those blasted things.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 02:12 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Good luck with your Doctor's appt. Thanks for the heads up on Icy Hot Patches.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:58 PM   #3  

Height: 5'5

yikes. Good luck at the doctors
cherrypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:19 PM   #4  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

He wants me to check into a sleep apnea clinic. We're researching that.

Also, he wants me to go back up to 40 mg with my water pill. He says that should reduce the swelling.

There was nothing in my lungs. That's good. Congestive heart failure is ruled out.

Of course, my BP was fine there. I couldn't get a reading this morning. At least I'm not in atrial fib or flux.

Thanks for the good wishes.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote