General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 07-12-2010, 08:02 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 220 (2007) 159 (now)/159/140

Height: 5 feet, 8.5 inches tall

Enzo is on my last nerve. I don't think Lane is the saboteur...he's from a fairly small town about an hour from me, and he acts JUST like a lot of guys from this part of Texas. Kinda quiet, not too loud. A little more quiet and respectful at first. That may all change later, but right now that's how he seems to me.

As for who I think the saboteur is...after last night's show I totally think it's Kathy! I mean come ON...even the little tiny girl from Arkansas made it through the caramel ok. You're a sheriff's deputy in GOOD shape compared to the ones we have around here. This is the second contest she's messed up for her team at the time, too.....
MindiV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:08 AM   #32  
Defying Gravity

S/C/G: 172/150

Height: 5'0

If it is Kathy then she needs to step up her performances in the challenges because if she keeps losing for her team then they are going to boot her (or is that Survivor) anyhow I think she needs to step it up a notch to save her own arse

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindiV View Post
Enzo is on my last nerve. I don't think Lane is the saboteur...he's from a fairly small town about an hour from me, and he acts JUST like a lot of guys from this part of Texas. Kinda quiet, not too loud. A little more quiet and respectful at first. That may all change later, but right now that's how he seems to me.

As for who I think the saboteur is...after last night's show I totally think it's Kathy! I mean come ON...even the little tiny girl from Arkansas made it through the caramel ok. You're a sheriff's deputy in GOOD shape compared to the ones we have around here. This is the second contest she's messed up for her team at the time, too.....
Losing It 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:15 AM   #33  

Yeah, Kathy is really messing things up for herself a LOT. She's got to do better...
Old 07-12-2010, 10:30 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

I really don't know who the saboteur might be, could be Kathy, that might be the reason she is messing up, to throw everybody Off. Or Enzo who is so sure who it isn't, again to throw others off.You can be sure the producers will do everything possible to keep other guest from finding out.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:34 AM   #35  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

I'm thinking it could be Britney or Kristen at the moment.

Kathy has been sick and that's why she had such a hard time in the caramel.
Clydegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:44 PM   #36  
Haley wants to run!

Height: 5'9"

I'm an addict! i'm thinking it has to be kathy or kristen. kathy is too obviously messing up though, the sab. couldn't be so obvious like that they have to blend in and that's what kristen does really well. no one hardly mentions her, she's not in any drama, she's just there....i did the 3 days free of the live feed but i was wasting a lot of time listening to their stupid convos about downloading music etc and cancelling my subscription was a huge pain. I was hung up on twice and then finally after i yelled at him he cancelled my account. I'm also not used to an Indian accent so understanding him while being frustrated made me even more frustrated lol
Haley8203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:00 PM   #37  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Haven't watched the last few seasons of BB. I just decided to give it a try again. At least if I miss episodes I can watch online. I always missed episodes and got fed up before.

First impressions for me were that Enzo is trying to be the leader and that may mean he will control things as the saboteur. I do not care for him at all. Might change.

Kathy seems to be throwing the challenges, but if she were the saboteur she might not do that...maybe she wants to be perceived as no threat so she can skim through for a few weeks. .

I do hate that the 2 scientists were targeted for elimination....I kind of wanted to see where that went.
And I also want to see how the Jewish guy can keep kosher....just interesting.

Lots of them just didn't stand out at all....and I kind of suspect Annie, but I don't know why.
As time goes on we will all form stronger opinions.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:04 PM   #38  

Quote:
Originally Posted by suetalks View Post
And I also want to see how the Jewish guy can keep kosher....just interesting.

My husband and I are interested in that too...he mentioned last night that he HAD to be able to eat b/c "slop" wasn't kosher. Wonder what would have to happen if/when he is on "slop"?
Old 07-12-2010, 06:50 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 216/180.6/160

Height: 5'8"

I agree that Kathy needs to step up her game if she is in fact the saboteur. I am actually hoping she isn't because I want to be surprised.

I'd be most surprised if it's Hayden I think. I get absolutely NO suspicious vibes from him.
Cali Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:40 AM   #40  
Defying Gravity

Default Big Brother Bump, no its not a dance

BUMP, Big Brother is on tonight, 8p Eastern, 7p Central, just a friendly reminder until we get into the swing of things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I agree that Kathy needs to step up her game if she is in fact the saboteur. I am actually hoping she isn't because I want to be surprised.

I'd be most surprised if it's Hayden I think. I get absolutely NO suspicious vibes from him.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:25 AM   #41  
Defying Gravity

Did anyone watch last night and who do you think are the life long friends?
Old 07-15-2010, 08:31 AM   #42  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

I watched...have no clue on the lifelong friends....it is looking more interesting than I thought after the first night.
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:16 AM   #43  

I think the "lifelong friends" are Kathy and Britney...both from Arkansas, the cities don't seem that far apart. Kathy is 40, Britney is 22...could be mother/dauther or maybe aunt/niece or something? The Saboteur said it should be easy to figure out. Just a guess...
Old 07-15-2010, 10:16 AM   #44  
Haley wants to run!

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindiV View Post
I think the "lifelong friends" are Kathy and Britney...both from Arkansas, the cities don't seem that far apart. Kathy is 40, Britney is 22...could be mother/dauther or maybe aunt/niece or something? The Saboteur said it should be easy to figure out. Just a guess...
ya i was thinking kathy and britney look a lot alike they could be related. i still say kristen for the sab. she's hardly even shown on camera at all, i say it's because big brother is trying to make us think its one of the dramatic people.
Haley8203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:24 AM   #45  
It is what it is...

I was thinking the same thing last night about Kristen ...we havent seen her hardly at all on camera ...I am not sure on the lifelong friends ...I was thinking the two from the Chicago area - cant think of the guys name right now, but tattoo guy and Annie maybe....oh well at least we find out who the sabtr is tonight ...
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote