General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 04-25-2009, 09:48 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 211/178/150 LW:161

Height: 5'6

The problem with VS sales girls in my own opinion is that they have the attitude and belief that they're Victoria Secret models!(some of them) I've also gone to VS and been completely ignored even when the store is empty, on other occasions the girls have been really friendly and helpful. I think it depends on which mall or location.
vixxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:03 PM   #17  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

I just got some cute panties at Ross. They were completely seamless and the very lowcut ones since my pants have a much lower rise now. I think they were $2 a pair or something.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:08 PM   #18  
No description available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanB View Post
I don't know how they choose who to look after. I was wearing size four at 123 lbs the last time I got ignored in VS.

I think my favourite story is this ... I did get a gal's attention and told her what I was after. She said "This is the very sexy stuff, you'll want to go look back there."

I've also received terrible customer service there at a normal weight. Frederick's, on the other hand, has always been staffed with helpful, cheerful people, at least in my community.
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:19 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 226/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4

I'm sorry you all have such bad VS stores/associates and experiences. I work at VS and I like to think that at ours we are very friendly and help EVERYONE that comes in. Might just be my rose colored glasses though since I work there! We try not to just point the people to the area they want. We try to actually TAKE them to the spot. I think no matter what store you go into there will be some rude and some nice people.

P.S. I have worked there since August 08. I NEVER thought I would get the job. I was surprised when I did and I was surprised that I actually fit in with the teeny girls that work there!
Crazy4Kenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:23 PM   #20  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixxi View Post
The problem with VS sales girls in my own opinion is that they have the attitude and belief that they're Victoria Secret models!(some of them) I've also gone to VS and been completely ignored even when the store is empty, on other occasions the girls have been really friendly and helpful. I think it depends on which mall or location.
EXCUSE ME LADIES.....

I am not peeking...I promise!

I find it strange for a man to be working in VS....but I have to share a little secret about the girls there...or one of them....my step-daughter has worked at ours for several years on college breaks....I will never forget when she came home from her first day working there and we asked how it went...her reply..."Great! The girls are so pretty there! All of them are so pretty!"...this validated her looks to her....which is something she needs...which of course is another issue....won't go there....but I think it is the same in all stores with all people...

there are gonna be jerks no matter where you go....people will have their feelings hurt....but there are also wonderful people working in these same stores.

Still find it weired for a man to work there...I found it uncomfortable to go in with my wife to say hi to step-d.....not that I minded what I see in there mind you
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 04:15 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I guess we'll all just have to go to the VS in Indiana and ask for Jennifer

I have found it very worthwhile to perservere with VS online. Their return policy is great! I've found the perfect bra and order it over and over.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 02:23 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 200/168/165

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
I guess we'll all just have to go to the VS in Indiana and ask for Jennifer

I have found it very worthwhile to perservere with VS online. Their return policy is great! I've found the perfect bra and order it over and over.
Oh how i long to find the perfect bra. I go in a place get measured, find a bra, try it on, look at it, its looks great, get it home put it back on within an hour, i hate it. usually because I got to bend over and fall out of it, or look like I have 4 boobs instead after I have moved around a bit. I hate bras.
willow650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:59 AM   #23  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

I went to VS this weekend and was bombarded with sales people, all asking if I needed help, needed a bag to carry my items etc.. There were two folding and fixing the overflowing underwear table. It was so full (they'd just gotten a shipment in) on top and the drawers too. Anyways, I thought I'd share that this trip to VS, as compared to my others.Maybe someone had a talking to them and that is why they were so helpful? Also they have a new bra, that if you tried it on (didn't have to buy it) you'd get a $5 off coupon. I tried it on, but don't really care for demi styles. But my style of bra I usually buy was on sale too, so I lucked out. I got new undies and a few other things. All in all the associates were all extremely helpful and nice. A much different experience from my other trips there. Anyways, just wanted to share that maybe you got them on a bad day and maybe your next trip will be better.... I hope.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:13 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 318/294/Healthy

Height: 5'8

When I was small enough to wear their stuff I always ordered online b/c they were just generally very rude. I can only remember one time that theyw ere nice.
LookingForMeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:19 AM   #25  

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow650 View Post
Oh how i long to find the perfect bra. I go in a place get measured, find a bra, try it on, look at it, its looks great, get it home put it back on within an hour, i hate it. usually because I got to bend over and fall out of it, or look like I have 4 boobs instead after I have moved around a bit. I hate bras.

Full coverage, Mandy. It's not nearly as bad as it sounds.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:58 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 200/168/165

Quote:
Full coverage, Mandy. It's not nearly as bad as it sounds.
no chance of finding a plunging one that I don't fall out of??
willow650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 10:40 AM   #27  

This is the one I wear all the time. I'm not sure how they got my picture tho

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/comm...ZZZ&rfnbr=5710
Old 04-29-2009, 02:51 PM   #28  
nirvikalpa samadhi

S/C/G: 369.5/ticker/169.5

Go here http://www2.victoriassecret.com/html...tact/comments/ and complain. Tell them exactly what happened and how it made you feel. You should get an apology AND coupons, etc.
DCHound is offline   Reply With Quote