General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 03:16 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5

Default Past, Present, Fact or Fiction

Past, Present, Fact or Fiction: Name one person you would like to have lunch or dinner with.What is the topic of conversation??

I would have dinner with Donald Trump. Maybe I could get some financial advice, get a donation, get a spot on his show...something! And stir up the Rosie ODonell (sp) mess again.

Last edited by RoyalAthena; 05-08-2007 at 03:28 AM.
Old 05-08-2007, 03:41 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5

Default Fact, Fiction,Past or Present: Who would you have dinner with and topic of convo??

I said Donald Trump for financial advice and perhaps a handout. I would also try to stir up the the Rosie/View thing!

Note: I had to start this thread again because the other one was giving me problems...
Old 05-08-2007, 06:07 AM   #3  
Wild Angels

Height: 5'2

First right off the bat, I would love to sit down with Jesus! I can't even imagine what the converstation would be, but talk about a blessing!

Secondly, Jessica Fletcher from Murder, She Wrote...I'm totally into murder mysteries, and have loved this series since it first came out.

Thirdly, Mother Teresa.....imagine being around someone who literally gave it all up and to work with the poor. I would have so many questions for her.

Lastly, the two authors of the series, Left Behind. Been watching and reading up on these, and would love to know their rationale behind some of their ideas, since there are a few that I disagree with.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:21 AM   #4  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

Past, Present, Fact or Fiction: Name one person you would like to have lunch or dinner with.

Bruce Willis.

What is the topic of conversation??

His body.

Old 05-08-2007, 02:18 PM   #5  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Rosie O'Donell...topic of choice...what an ugly, idiot Donald Trump is, lol.
Old 05-08-2007, 03:57 PM   #6  
LAWL Salt Police

Former Nebraska Football Coach Tom Osbourne..

Topic - Nebraska Cornhuskers football, of course...

Either that or Rosie O'Donell so I could explain to her the depths of her idiocy..
Old 05-08-2007, 04:11 PM   #7  
No description available.

Past, Present, Fact or Fiction: Name one person you would like to have lunch or dinner with.

Matt Damon

What do you mean? Do you think talking will be involved??

Ok, kidding aside....Tony Hillerman. Brilliant man. We would talk about writing mysteries, of course!
Old 05-08-2007, 05:05 PM   #8  
Joanne

S/C/G: 267/250/170

Height: 5'7"

BONO

What more can we do to help and what do the lyrics of some of his songs really mean.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:27 PM   #9  
Pending Email Confirmation

interesting topic. i think i'd like to sit down with Orson Scott Card - the topic would be writing of course, and when the heck is the Ender's Game movie going to go into production already?!

I would also find it interesting to have a conversation with Sylvia Plath. Topic - why artists and poets always feel the need to cut their lives and gifts short.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:13 PM   #10  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisClaws View Post
First right off the bat, I would love to sit down with Jesus! I can't even imagine what the converstation would be, but talk about a blessing!

My first choice also! Then maybe Paul. But pretty sure we will get to sit with Jesus one day soon!

Secondly, Jessica Fletcher from Murder, She Wrote...I'm totally into murder mysteries, and have loved this series since it first came out.

NO freakin' way! My mom and grandma always watch that show...somebody ALWAYS dies around her!!

Thirdly, Mother Teresa.....imagine being around someone who literally gave it all up and to work with the poor. I would have so many questions for her.

A dear saint.

Lastly, the two authors of the series, Left Behind. Been watching and reading up on these, and would love to know their rationale behind some of their ideas, since there are a few that I disagree with.
I disagree with more than a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by almostheaven View Post

For fun VIN SCULLY

LOS ANGELES DODGER'S BASEBALL!

Or AL DAVIS about my RAIDERS FOOTBALL
Closed Thread