Old 08-16-2010, 10:35 AM   #16  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

Day 4- a habit i wish i didn't have is zoning out when people are talking about things i'm not interested in. i feel like if they're telling me about it and it's important to them, i should have enough respect to listen, but those damn day dreams always drag me away (as a teacher, this is a REALLY bad habit haha)
amyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 01:16 PM   #17  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

Day 5

My fiancé and his family are from NYC so I at least go
there once or twice a year to visit his family. I love it!
And after college we plan on moving back to NYC until
we're ready to have kids. I love the business, everything.

Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:25 PM   #18  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

Day 6

My favorite superhero is Wonder Woman.
She has cool hair and a cool outfit.
Does it get any better than that? I think not.

Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:10 PM   #19  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

I have a question.....

Can anyone go onto the next day or is the OP the only one that can move on to the next day and then everyone can follow behind them?
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 04:27 PM   #20  
22LBS Lost! I CAN DO THIS

Location: Columbia Basin Job Corps Civilian Conservation Center

S/C/G: 257/ticktickticker!/141

Height: 5'3"

DAY 1

(picture forthcoming~)

Okay... Fifteen facts about me..... Holy Goddess.....

1. I have participated in medieval reenactment since I was born and absolutely love it.
2. I am very artistic and love sculpting with clay and painting ceramics.
3. I’m a student at Job Corps pursuing Business Technologies and my high school diploma.
4. I love music and wish I was more musically inclined.
5. I’m Wiccan
6. I’m planning on getting my first tattoo on my wrists. They’re going to be semicolons with my friend Justin’s name and the day he died on one, and my boyfriend’s name and his birthday with a hyphen on the other. My friend Justin committed suicide last May and my boyfriend attempted suicide last summer. The semicolon is to represent the attempt. Because our lives are sentences, and we are the authors. And when an author uses a semicolon, it’s because they could have ended the sentence there, but for whatever reason, they didn’t. And the same goes for suicide, whether attempted or committed….
7. Along with being an artist, I’m a writer. I love writing, but never seem to finish what I start. I’m currently working on a based-on-live-events story about my life at Job Corps.
8. I was bullied when I was younger (and, well, up until I came to Job Corps!) for being chubby, but most of all, because I was shy. I’ve mostly grown out of my shyness, but still have issues being in large groups of people I don’t know.
9. I’m currently learning how to use Microsoft Office Access, and secretly hope I never have to use it for anything ever, because it’s a pain in my *** and I hate it. Lolll
10. When I do make friends, I’m very loyal.
11. I hate broken promises.
12. I am terrified of airplanes (Thanks to my overactive imagination) but I have to fly out to Arizona on the 20th of this month for my grandmother’s funeral. On the plus side, I get ten business days away from class, and I get to make my grandma’s urns.
13. My grandma is the whole reason I’m an artist, and I was devastated when I found out she passed away. But, I know that she’s in the Summerland now, and that I’ll see her again soon. And now she can look down on me and see just how amazing I’ve come to be.
14. I love love LOVE astrology and anything having to do with horoscopes and the stars.
15. My biggest barrier to losing weight, is myself. I always tell myself “Today, I’m going to lose a little of this weight” and then never do anything about it… But I’ve come to see everything I do as losing just a little of this horrible weight. It helps that when I saw my family for Christmas after being gone for three months, they all asked if I had lost any weight since I looked thinner. Which was awesome!!
CrimsonTears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:21 PM   #21  
22LBS Lost! I CAN DO THIS

Location: Columbia Basin Job Corps Civilian Conservation Center

S/C/G: 257/ticktickticker!/141

Height: 5'3"

Day 02- The meaning behind your 3FC name
It comes from one of my favorite songs, “Whispers in the Dark” by Skillet, and something I’ve always loved putting into my usernames, “tears”. I’ve shed more than my fair share of them in my short 18 years, and I know that there’s more to come. Also, Crimson is one of my favorite colors.
CrimsonTears is offline   Reply With Quote