Old 02-24-2006, 03:09 PM   #1  

Height: 5'4"

Default All Star Workouts on FitTV

Hello! I get FitTV on Direct TV. They have had some good workout shows but this one is especially cool. They have taken some great instructors (for example, a couple are from my favorite Crunch videos-Ellen Barrett and Jennifer Galardi) and had them create workouts. I've previewed a couple of them but have Tivo'ed about 10 shows so far.

If I fast forward through commercials they are about 40 minutes long, and that's an ideal workout length for me. To me these are like free workout videos, and I recommend them to anyone else trying out the exercise video thing or trying to get out of a slump.
Amy8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 05:37 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

Now I really wish we still had satellite!
kayleystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 06:02 PM   #3  

Great idea! I have Directv too and have seen the channel on the menu but never looked at it. Unfortunately, my TIVO receiver is in my bedroom and I don't have enough room to workout there. No big deal, if I find a workout I want to record, I'll TIVO it, download it to a tape and workout in the living room. Thanks for the idea! I'm always looking for new workouts.....especially when they're free

Diane
ConnorsMum is offline   Reply With Quote