Walk away the pounds - JULY thread

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • hey gang i just did 4 miles i used the new Just Walk 4 Mile Power Walk. love it!!!!

Annie - have a great vacation! cooler temps sound great!!!!

FrouFrou - i remember when the walk slim came out. it was one of the few things i did not get from leslie, mainly bec i didn't want even a little piece of equipment to deal with - but that's just me. it looks like a good workout. I have the 1 mile workouts dvd. it's a good one. i need to dig it out

Hey Carol

hope everybody has a great day
  • Hello ladies

Annie...enjoy your vacation!

Carol...I have no idea, maybe youtube??

Cathy...yeah, that does take up space, a little bit. I keep it next to the tv stand which is basically a coffee table so it's out of the way. I think this is one of my favorite workouts to do. WTG on the 4 miles...forgot about the new dvd, going to have to go get it!

Yesterday, did the 2 mile shape and firm, and 1 mile walk with booster...had company so was cooking part of the day and gone the first part of the day.

Today...3 mile walk away the waist, 1 mile jog and the 1 mile walk with booster.

Happy day!
  • Today is my free day...getting on track tomorrow completely. The holiday and trip before got me off track.
  • Thanks, girls! Having a blast so far and it's just our first day! We are staying in am amazing quirky little place for 2 nights in Eureka Springs, AR then moving up to Branson until Saturday.

Cathy, how long does the new 4 mile run? I love the 4 milers!
  • Annie - I'll check the time on the 4 miles. i think 2 of the miles were 15 minutes each, and the other 2 miles were like 13.5 each and then there was a cool down, but i'll double check and let you know.

I did 2 miles this morning. I used The Big Burn dvd with intervals.

later gaters
  • Have fun Annie! I love Eureka Springs, so pretty up there. And Branson too!It's been afew years since I have been to Branson but have been several times. From AR and was just there week before the 4th to visit family.

Hiya Cathy and Carol

Anyway...today-1 mile Biggest Loser Power Walk, 1 mile WATP with booster, 2 mile shape and firm and 2 mile slim and thin...I was bored, what can I say
  • 2 mile (watp) sculpt and burn and the biggest loser power sculpt
  • 2mi walk strong with 5lb weights and oodles of gardening.
  • Took my free day today instead of sunday, just wasn't feeling so great.
  • Hi everyone! Got back from our trip on Sat. We had an wonderful time. Got back to walking this morning. Really wanted to do at least 3 miles, but I tossed and turned all night last night. Rolled out of bed with just enough time to do one mile. Used the 5 Day Fit Walk and did the Get Started 18 min. mile w/ 2# weights. My legs felt SO heavy after no formal exercise for over a week.
  • Annie, when we are in Eureka Springs we walk all over town. Hilly there, too. It is all so interesting.
  • Quote: Annie, when we are in Eureka Springs we walk all over town. Hilly there, too. It is all so interesting.
    Yes, we did, too. But I think the off-plan food outweighed (pun intended) the walking I did!!
  • Today...2 mile slim and thin and 2 mile shape and firm
  • 3 Miles from the 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk this morning!
  • Still doing 2mi. with 5lb weights.