Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 09:56 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Walk Away the Pounds - July Daily Check In

Good Morning Gang

Can ya believe it is July already! half of this year is gone which means Christmas is closing in fast LOL

I've been on a roll for 2 weeks so I'm hoping to keep that "roll" and have a great month in July.

I did 2 miles this morning. I used the old WATP Heart Healthy Walk. I didn't feel like getting up this morning but I did so I think it ought to count for double

What did everybody else do today?
hugs,
Cathy
Old 07-01-2009, 11:27 AM   #2  
Walk my way healthy

S/C/G: 191/191/155

Height: 5ft 7

I did 2 miles last night. I think I will have to take today "off", my RA kicked in good last night after I worked out. It seems I can do about 3 days in a row, and then my body (joints) scream for a break. Tomorrow, the plan is to try the 5 mile walk again and see how far I get.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:09 AM   #3  

I hope you don't mind me posting. I just restarted WW 2 days ago and am starting my exercise AGAIN! So I am slow to start. I did the 1 mile this morning. Which is an accomplishment for me after going so long without exercise at all. Have a great day! Hugs, Chrissy
Old 07-02-2009, 09:17 AM   #4  
Walk my way healthy

Good morning! I was *going* to take yesterday off, but then I did 2.5 miles anyway! I was bolstered by a complement from hubby. He NEVER EVER(!) says a word about it, complements or otherwise, nor any encouragement. So last night when he said, "I've noticed your back end is lifting up" I nearly fainted! And immediatly went in and did 2.5 miles! Still no weight loss. I KNOW I always say I don't care, I just want to be healthy, that is still true. But DANG it would be nice to drop a few. I've spent years obssessing over that stupid number on that stupid scale, and I don't want to go back to that because it caused me to develope an eating disorder, that I STILL struggle with from time to time. *sigh* I guess I'll just be happy that hubby actually DOES notice now and then and leave it at that.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:00 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 297/297/200

Height: 6'0"

I love Leslie's videos and have quite a collection,,so wanted to jump on this thread for some accountatablility,,,lol,,,,so anyhow last night, I did the 3 mile walk away the pounds for abs, it is my newest video, I had gotten so was trying it out, I also just got the 2 mile faith walk and love it too, her videos are awesome, I think everyone ought to have one,,and does anyone else use the walkband, i can definetly tell the difference when I use it as opposed to not,,steph
Old 07-02-2009, 11:02 PM   #6  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Well this is the start of month 2 for me with the dvd's I even stepped it up for me tonight I did the 30DS then the 4 mile challange...man am I sore tongiht.

I am going to try and do a full 30 days with the 30DS then just do the WATP after that I want to see if there is faster results....we will see I will keep you updated
Old 07-03-2009, 08:54 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 297/297/200

Height: 6'0"

last night i did my 3 mile for abs again with walk band and after 1st mile i jogged through walking parts
Old 07-03-2009, 09:45 PM   #8  
Maintenance...

S/C/G: 167.5/132/135

Height: 5'4"

Today I did 4 miles of the '5 Mile Fat Burning Walk'. I'm not able to do each movement strong every time I exercise, but the most important thing is that I get up and do it!
Old 07-03-2009, 10:46 PM   #9  
Work in Progress

way to go chickies!
tonight I did first the 30Dshred on L1 day 4, then did the 5 mile burn and kept up doing each movement strong...but I got to say I may have pushed a bit to hard tonight
Think I will take a day of rest tomorrow
Old 07-05-2009, 12:22 PM   #10  
Work in Progress

yesterday morning I did the 30D again and the 4big miles before really starting the 4th of July. I knew I need the exercise becuase the day was going to be full of eating not so healthy.

Today I will wait to workout until this evening those workouts are really kicking me but I don't want to quit! I am determined to go 30 days without stopping
Old 07-05-2009, 09:36 PM   #11  
Wife, Mom and Teacher

S/C/G: 223~211~150

Height: 5'3"

Was camping this weekend so didn't get a workout in since Thursday before we left. This afternoon I did the Big Burn (2 miles with intervals) and this evening I did the 1 mile Burn Body Fat with 2 pound hand weights! It feels so good to take care of ME!!
Old 07-05-2009, 10:23 PM   #12  
Maintenance...

Way to go Michele! I hope you had fun on your trip!
Today I did 'Fast & Firm! - 4 Really Big Miles'. Today it went by so fast! Yeah!
Old 07-05-2009, 11:04 PM   #13  
Work in Progress

Kim K great job on the 4 really big miles I did the 4 really fast miles LOL

anyway all those dvd's go so fast. I really like the 5 mile burn. with boosted walking at the end of each mile...it is only 10 min longer and you hardly notice until you are done.

well I hope all this hard work pays off in better health, tone body and some weight loss
Old 07-05-2009, 11:13 PM   #14  
Maintenance...

Thanks nancylmrn! I totally believe that Leslie's videos are helping me to lose weight and get healthy! I've heard it said that losing weight is 80% diet and 20% exercise, but I believe the exercise does more than that amount for me because I was a total couch potato before, and now I get up and move! I think my body loves it and I think it keeps my metabolism up too. There are so many benefits to exercise! Lets get healthy ladies!!!
Old 07-06-2009, 10:54 AM   #15  
Walk my way healthy

I used to be living proof that you CAN diet and lose weight without exercise. All the times I've dropped this extra 45 pounds, was with diet alone. However!! (a HUGE however!), I don't even want to THINK about all the muscle tone I've lost over the years, and how the 45 pounds usually came back as all fat. Exercise is the only way to prevent that. So I'm with ya!

I did 3 miles saturday, 3 miles sunday, and took a break yesterday. I had to baby sit my grand daughter for a few hours and it was too late by the time she left. I have to baby sit for several hours each night this week so her mom can teach VBS at her church, so the plan is to walk after the baby goes home which should be around 8ish each night. I've been using the ab belt every session for about a week. Love the ab belt!!
Closed Thread