WATP-March Daily Check In

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • This is the place for all things Walk Away The Pounds, Walk At Home and Leslie Sansone-related!!
  • 2 Mile Burn Body Fat walk this morning w/ 1# weights.

Younger son did one mile of the Teen Walk yesterday after school. So far, bribing him with cash is working. I told him that was a limited time offer.
  • thanks Annie - I'm glad one of us realized it was a new month I just posted away yesterday like it was still February. good grief

So.... yesterday I walked 2.5 miles. I used the 5 Mile Walk.

This morning I did the 2 mile Burn Body Fat dvd with 2 lb weights in each hand.

hope everybody has a great day!
    later gaters
  • Good Morning Ladies

Last Night - LS Pilates, weights and crunches
  • 2 mile Walk Slim with Firm Band. It is very nice having resistance/ weight training incorporated with aerobic activity. Saves time.
  • 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk this morning.
  • Yesterday - 3-Mile Weight Loss Walk (using 3 lb weights) and AB Stepper
  • This morning, I did the 3 Mile Walk Away Your Waistline. I am still a bit clumsy with that waist belt...it just seems to slide around alot, even though I do wear it snugly. But I am holding it just below the handles to get a little more tension and I seem to be getting a better workout. Still feels like just my arms working more, though.
  • Busy day today. I took a 2.5 mile walk at lunch. Managed to get Mile 1 completed of the Biggest Loser walk, used the Ab Stepper and lifted weights. A little bit of everything.

I am picking up my 20-month old granddaughter for a sleepover tomorrow. I plan on taking a 3-mile walk at lunch since I will not be able to work out with that girl on a go.
  • I did 4 miles of the 5 Mile walk and the stretches.

Toonses-Enjoy your grandbaby!!
  • I did 2 miles of the 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk this morning
  • Just came back from a 3-mile walk. It was so nice outside I almost kept on walking. I hate to be inside on these beautiful days.
  • 1 mile Slim Down, horse back riding, excellent weather to be out doors. Walked trails and around campus this weekend. Even sprinted down hotel halls with teen sons. So glad to be fit and trim.
  • Saturday - 5-Day Fat Burning walk w/boosted walking (miles 1,2,4,5) lifted weights and crunches
    Sunday - 5-Day Slim Down Walk (miles 2,3,4,5)

Our vacation is coming up this Saturday (8 days on Molokai). I have one pound to go to met mini-goal. I don't think that will be a problem, even though I have been stuck at the same weight going on two weeks. I plan on pushing it a bit this week.

My bicycle was in the shop getting tuned up and I was finally able to pick it up on Saturday. Unfortunately it has been raining non-stop since Saturday afternoon. Looks like we will have a break starting today. I plan on getting some serious bike riding in after work a couple of times this week.
  • hey gang

I did 2 miles this morning. I used the Heart Healthy Walk.