Old 01-17-2011, 10:29 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 206.6/tracker/150

Height: 5'4"

I have a HUGE crush on Bob!!!

I did the cardio workout this morning. They are getting better!!! I feel I can get more out of the exercise the 2nd time through, since I am not stopping or wondering when a series is going to end! Seriously all the squatting in this video is CRAZY! Coon ~ feeling you on the leg torture!

I did my monthly measurements this morning, and of course my waist and hips were EXACTLY the same. Lost everywhere else...just more reason for me to focus on this ab challenge!!!
megems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:11 PM   #47  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

I just stood up from my desk and stretched my arms above my head.

And THERE'S my ab soreness from my workout last night. Ouch.
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:48 AM   #48  

Ab challenge - 0 so far! I was going to do it this morning after my Bob's Strength video, but forgot that thing is almost 70 minutes!!!
So it looks like I will be doing abs W-Th-F!

There was some ab work on this video, but nothing comparing to that Yoga ab work.

Can I just tell you ladies, that I increased my weights to 5 lbs. for today's strength video and stayed with the dvd as best could (getting better each time), and I think my butt muscles are spasming from all the squats...and HOOOOLLLLLLLLDDDDDD. Bob hates me.

Bob =
Megan =
Old 01-18-2011, 11:39 AM   #49  
If you wanna Rock It . .

S/C/G: 248/164*low*/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by megems View Post
=
Megan =
Sums it up right there!

Good on you for finishing the strength DVD, I haven't made it threw the whole hour yet . . . . but I stress YET.

Abs and cardio tonight I think for me . . . . the idea of the abs routine is starting to make me angry, and that I want to curse Bob before I even press play
Coondocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:50 PM   #50  
Super Single Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coondocks View Post
the idea of the abs routine is starting to make me angry, and that I want to curse Bob before I even press play
Yep! That's how I feel too!!!

I'm going for abs and 20 min strength tonight. After The Biggest Loser of course!
Old 01-20-2011, 10:18 AM   #51  

Alright ladies ~ finally got in my first 15 minute Yoga Ab workout last night. Two more to go before Sunday.

Man! I haven't done that for about 2 weeks, and it is HARD!!!!! Why is he trying to kill us?
Old 01-20-2011, 10:21 AM   #52  
If you wanna Rock It . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by megems View Post
Alright ladies ~ finally got in my first 15 minute Yoga Ab workout last night. Two more to go before Sunday.

Man! I haven't done that for about 2 weeks, and it is HARD!!!!! Why is he trying to kill us?
I still have 2 left It's not been a good week, but can't be surprised with the silly boy drama . . .he's effin lucky he's cute right now, all I have to say.

I figure tonight and saturday should do it LMAO . . . . Bob isn't trying to kill us . . . . I think he is under the impression that if we feel pain, we know we're alive ha ha.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:55 AM   #53  
Super Single Mom

No worries. I still have 2 sessions left to get in as well. I have a leaky, watery basement so I don't know if I'll get in my abs today. I am going for a run after work so I'll get my cardio for today.

I also think Bob wants us to feel pain so that we're reminded that we're alive but.....does he have to put us through that MUCH pain?!

Fingers crossed that we'll get all Bobbed up tonight!
Old 01-21-2011, 09:08 AM   #54  
Super Single Mom

Well, after I had the giant amount of water in my basement cleaned out, I wasn't in the mood for a workout. Oh well.

My plan is to go running tomorrow. A friend is coming over tonight so I prolly won't get in any Bob. Even if I don't reach the goal of 3x this week, it will give me something to shoot for next week!

And we fight on...
Old 01-21-2011, 10:20 AM   #55  
If you wanna Rock It . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixsin View Post
Well, after I had the giant amount of water in my basement cleaned out, I wasn't in the mood for a workout. Oh well.

My plan is to go running tomorrow. A friend is coming over tonight so I prolly won't get in any Bob. Even if I don't reach the goal of 3x this week, it will give me something to shoot for next week!

And we fight on...
I didn't get any Bob time last night, little upset about it. My son had the KING of tantrums last night . . . went on for a good 2 hours. Oh the joys of terrible twos.
Its all good, I'm getting it in tonight, no excuses . . . even if it means he lies down on teh floor with me and does it too
I wonder how he'd do with the cardio ha ha . . . dancing around doing squats - he likes that for some reason Be a good way to tucker him out though I think.

Glad to hear the water issue is beign resolved!!
Old 01-23-2011, 09:04 AM   #56  

Hey ladies! Alright, I am ashamed to say that I didn't do Bob (exercise or yoga abs) on Thursday, Friday or Saturday. TOM came to visit, and it wiped me out on Thursday, and I just didn't have time to fit him in on Friday or Saturday, I am sure Bob misses me!

Although I couldn't do him, I did make it to the gym Friday & Saturday, so at least getting in some exercise!!

I only did 1 - 15 minute ab workout for our Sa - Sa challenge. But I know I will get it all of them this week, if it kills me! I need a better middle section!!

Hope you all are doing great!
Old 01-24-2011, 10:26 AM   #57  
Super Single Mom

Ready for a new week girls!!!!

I am going for a run today after work and I am going to do Abs tonite and possibly a little bit of Pilates or Yoga as well to stretch out from the run.

I am committing to that today! I will post again tonite when I have completed it!!!

We rock girls!!!!!
Old 01-24-2011, 10:41 AM   #58  
If you wanna Rock It . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixsin View Post
Ready for a new week girls!!!!

I am going for a run today after work and I am going to do Abs tonite and possibly a little bit of Pilates or Yoga as well to stretch out from the run.

I am committing to that today! I will post again tonite when I have completed it!!!

We rock girls!!!!!
Darn skippy we rock! I didnt weigh in today cause i knew it would be up, but thats fine - i think i lost too much over this last week to be honest.

Monday off from work, Jack and I are doing some crazy cleaning, crazy purginf of old clothes and toys. When he naps I'll be rocking the abs and the 'beginner' strentgh ha ha. I may even feel challeneged enough to rock some cardio, who knows . . . . . I may notbe that crazy though
Old 01-24-2011, 09:17 PM   #59  
Super Single Mom

Didn't get my run in today. But I sure did get in my ab workout tonite. I'd do more but my DS REFUSES to go to sleep. He has been up there for an hour and a half already and it's one thing after another of reasons why he needs to do this or that.

I'm frustrated at the moment. It'll all work out. I will try and get in a quick run tomorrow.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:45 AM   #60  
Super Single Mom

Not going to get a run in tonight either. I'm making dinner for my parents tonight in my new wok frying pan!! YUMMY!!!!!

Anyway, I am thinking about doing some strength moves during Biggest Loser tonight. So far, I am thinking of doing some squats, lunges, those lateral raises that Bob does with the thumb down (KILLER!), and maybe some rows. I'm also planning on doing a session of Bob's planks with the knee raises. I am going for 2 sets of 20 tonight. And truthfully, I will see how many I can do because I am going to be focused on my form for those. I felt last night like my form needs to be better.

Come on girls, lets get those workout fires lit!!!!!