Old 01-15-2011, 11:45 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 206.6/tracker/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coondocks View Post
I think if we do his abs routine on the yoga video, we can set it as 45 minutes per week . . . thats 3 sessions give or take a minute but that way if we want to do it 2 times and add in 15 minutes of straight crunches or something else it would still balance out.

What do you think?
Sounds great to me!!! That yoga abs routine is killer too! I felt it for 3 days!
megems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:13 PM   #32  
Super Single Mom

S/C/G: HW/SW 275/ CW 266.2 /GW 160

Height: 5'7"

I definitely want to do the 15 min yoga abs to start. I'd really like to conquer that one and have it become ... dare I say it....easy.

I am down to try and get it in 3 times a week as a minimum.

I am going to try and get my first session in tonite. I ran today so that will be nice to help stretch me out.

Girls, we are going to ROCK this ab challenge!!!!!!
Vixsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 03:22 PM   #33  
If you wanna Rock It . .

S/C/G: 248/164*low*/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixsin View Post
I definitely want to do the 15 min yoga abs to start. I'd really like to conquer that one and have it become ... dare I say it....easy.

I am down to try and get it in 3 times a week as a minimum.

I am going to try and get my first session in tonite. I ran today so that will be nice to help stretch me out.

Girls, we are going to ROCK this ab challenge!!!!!!
Alright, so saturday to saturday . . . . . 45 minutes of AB work or 3 of Bobs . . .
Im down for that

I'll start mine tonight too Vix, and I will for sure try the 30 min cardio as well.
Coondocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:08 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchworkpenguin View Post
Ringmaster, if you have both kettlebell workouts, are they quite a bit alike? Do they contain the same basic exercises? If you had to pick one over the other which would it be??
There are different exercises in each of them where it makes it worth while to have both, but I feel the Cardio Shred has more variety and flows better. He stops to talk more in the Sculpted Body one and the girl doing the exercises has trouble keeping up towards the end. They both have cardio bursts but different moves. There are some repeaters like swings, snatches and windmills but those seems to be the basics in all kettlebell workouts.
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 09:53 PM   #35  
Ashley

S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

Have any of u seen results? weight lost or inches lost?
jmfan317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 10:02 PM   #36  
If you wanna Rock It . .

In a short time I've seen major improvements in definition.
I am seriously irritated that I've had 'pop' in visitors. They are cutting into my workout time dag snaffit.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:49 PM   #37  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringmaster View Post
There are different exercises in each of them where it makes it worth while to have both, but I feel the Cardio Shred has more variety and flows better. He stops to talk more in the Sculpted Body one and the girl doing the exercises has trouble keeping up towards the end. They both have cardio bursts but different moves. There are some repeaters like swings, snatches and windmills but those seems to be the basics in all kettlebell workouts.
Thanks for your reply. From the clips I thought they looked similar, but was leaning towards Cardio Shred.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:06 AM   #38  
Zoë's Mommy

S/C/G: 300.2/295.8/150

Height: 5'8"

I have the Yoga for the Warrior one. Oh it is killer. I don't know how many times I yelled out BOB to the tv. I did 2o minutes only that day. On a side note I did do Jillian's 30 Day Shred that morning so I was already worked pretty good on my arms by then.

I think I will have to work up to the full hour for sure. Some of the poses are really hard for me because of my size but I'll find modifications until I can.

The abs really had me feeling it a few days.
Zoesmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 06:22 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 206.6/tracker/150

Did Bob's Workout #2 workout yesterday. It was really good. Like it better the workout #1. Downfalls = the guy on #2 (Bob's victim ) was really hurting, and I was getting done with my reps before he was done counting to 5! Now, I was only using 3-5 lb. weights, and he was using 15. It was my first time through so I wasn't working as hard as him, because I was trying to get the moves down.

I don't have kettle balls or a step thing, so I had to improvise, but there is only one move (high steps on stepper thing) that I couldn't do. Everything else I could do with small alterations. Great workout!

Can't wait until I get to the point of being able to do as many reps/stay in time etc. with this video ~ it is a goal!

Ab challenge ~ Will probably do my first set of 15 minutes on Tuesday. I was going to do it today, but I keep Sunday's as a rest day for my body, and after lounging on the couch reading - having a hard time convincing myself otherwise.

Tomorrow brings an hour of the Cardio workout in the morning, and spin at the Y at night! Here goes another week!!!!
megems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:30 PM   #40  
Super Single Mom

Just got done with my first set of abs. Oh Bob... LOL

I can't wait til I'm able to keep in time with the dvd. I'm so much slower than they are but I'm still doing the movements. So I definitely know it's working. Running tomorrow. More abs hopefully by Tuesday.

How are you guys doing?
Old 01-16-2011, 09:45 PM   #41  
If you wanna Rock It . .

Quote:
Just got done with my first set of abs. Oh Bob... LOL

I can't wait til I'm able to keep in time with the dvd. I'm so much slower than they are but I'm still doing the movements. So I definitely know it's working. Running tomorrow. More abs hopefully by Tuesday.

How are you guys doing?
its late at night and im about to rock out the 30 minute cardio followed by abs.
Crazy? Quite possibly
but ohhhh im excited for it. If the 30 minutes kills me, which it shouldnt - i'll be doing abs at 5am. Im starting that tomorrow morning too, getting up at 5 to get in some kind of 30 minutes for my day. I think im going to try alternating the cardio and strength and get back to my incline treadmill at lunch. Im still hesitant about doing c25k on my lunches, i hate to admit it but im afraid of people 'watching' me at the gym while i run . . . . youd think i'd be over that by now?
Old 01-16-2011, 11:53 PM   #42  
If you wanna Rock It . .

Oh . . . . My . . . . God.
I am going to be HURTING tomorrow.

20 minute butt balance on the cardio DVD.
DEATH FOR LEGS. Seriously. My legs are shaking, it def will test your balance, i worked up a good sweat and if I keep this in my regular rotation my booty will rival Beyonce and J-lo for sure.

Ab work out 1 for the week is complete.

Bob, how I love to hate you so. I'm starting to think of 'pulse' as my most hated word

Last edited by Coondocks; 01-16-2011 at 11:54 PM.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:41 AM   #43  
Super Single Mom

OMG!!!! "And....pulse.." AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I love him.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:43 AM   #44  
If you wanna Rock It . .

Quote:
OMG!!!! "And....pulse.." AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I love him.
Ya know, just a tiny little pulse . . . . sounds so non threatening.
Liar

How are you feeling this morning Vix? Im going to try the full hour cardio today as I'm feeling fan-freaking-tastic!!

Or maybe some Tae-bo, but I don't think I can resist the appeal of Bob . . . . not a bad thing if you think about it ha ha!!
Old 01-17-2011, 10:23 AM   #45  
Super Single Mom

You know, it's funny. My abs dont feel bad at ALL this morning!!! How wierd is that!!! I'm running tonite, depending on how that goes, I may go back for more abs tonite and really try to push myself and work on my form for it tonite.

That's the plan. I hear you on his appeal. I lurrrrrve him!!!