Old 12-15-2009, 02:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Question Anyone done the Biggest Loser "Last Chance Workout"?

I just bought this dvd over the weekend at Costco because they had a coupon. I did the first workout and its pretty good. I've done some P90X workouts and the other JM videos. The 10 minute upper and lower body sections are not as long or as tough as I thought they would be.

Anyone else been doing these videos and had good results or maybe incorporated other things with them?
Kritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:59 PM   #2  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Height: 5'2"

I got this one at Costco too, for like $6.99 or something. I didn't love it, but I felt it for a few days after. I haven't been working out as much as I used to, but I wish I had a Bodybug to tell me the calorie burn on it. I think I would prefer to do it with out having to listen to the talking though, it was annoying me.
Nella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:26 PM   #3  

Haha I know the chatter can get annoyoing! I would love a body bug for a correct calorie burn. I usually use caloriesperhour.com. I'm sure its the most accurat without any equiptment. I'm thinking that I might just use the cardio part one or two days a weekand use her other videos. The fat burmetabolism and cardio one. I like to switch it up. I'm really trying to lose the last 20 pounds and I'm doing double workout sessions 3 days a week. I'm starting to get frustrated that the weight isn't coming off. I have tweaked my food and I'm cutting out a lot of unecessary carbs. I'm finally tracking everything. Any advice?
Old 03-28-2010, 02:31 PM   #4  
Every pound is a victory

S/C/G: 263/147/?

Height: 5' 6"

Wow, I loved LCW--burned many inches for me!
rainydays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 10:49 PM   #5  

S/C/G: HW235 225/176.5/136

Height: 5'2

I just bought it yesterday and did it for the first time today. I thought it was fairly tough...I've only been jogging/walking and doing some crunches, pushups and plank holds on my own but wanted something structured also to do once in awhile for a different cardio workout.
AndLy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:57 AM   #6  

Default Moved on ...

I haven't been doing LCW lately. I think I got tired of watching it so much. It got really boring and I wasn't motivated.

I am however doing Jillian's new Yoga DVD which I absolutely love! Can't say enough about it. I like yoga but haven't found any videos I really felt like I was making progress with strength. This one and the BL yoga are great videos. I use them instead of doing traditional strength training. I also add some ab exercises and I have a chin up bar. I have this goal that I want to be able to do one unassisted pull up!

Anyways thought I would let you know what was going on with LCW!
Old 04-10-2010, 01:31 PM   #7  

S/C/G: HW235 225/176.5/136

Height: 5'2

Quote:
I have this goal that I want to be able to do one unassisted pull up!
Me too! I've always wanted to be able to do just one...I will get there!

I was thinking of getting the Jillian Yoga DVD...glad to read your rave review, I'll probably pop in and get it later today then...thanks
AndLy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 11:22 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 266/216/166

Height: 5' 1"

I've been thinking about buying the Last Chance workout DVD. I'm doing the biggest loser Cardio Max atm. I'm doing pretty good on it, I think about the last 15 or so pounds is what I've lost on it (I've stretched it out farther than the six weeks because there's no way in **** I could 'level up' at just two weeks per level). TBL dvds seem to be quite good, they're a really good workout and I kind of like seeing all the people who were on the show workin' out with me.

Last edited by bunnythesAINT; 04-12-2010 at 03:09 PM.
bunnythesAINT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 03:18 PM   #9  
Every pound is a victory

S/C/G: 263/147/?

Height: 5' 6"

Yeah, bunnythesAINT, another thing that I like is seeing people who aren't tiny and completely toned--they're sweating and panting just like me
rainydays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 06:18 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 203/147.8/135

Height: 5'4''

I just got it! on Netflix so that I can use it for the 6 weeks and see how I like it! So far I am WORN OUT! I've been using 5 lb. weights and my arms feel like they're going to fall off lol. I'm only on day 2, but I know it's really working and kicking my butt so I'm going to keep going.

Hey how do I get a ticker by the way? I tried to get one and post the link in, but it wouldn't work.
Sunshinenmysoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:38 PM   #11  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshinenmysoul View Post
I just got it! on Netflix so that I can use it for the 6 weeks and see how I like it! So far I am WORN OUT! I've been using 5 lb. weights and my arms feel like they're going to fall off lol. I'm only on day 2, but I know it's really working and kicking my butt so I'm going to keep going.

Hey how do I get a ticker by the way? I tried to get one and post the link in, but it wouldn't work.

You have to be a member 20 days and have 20 posts to put a ticker in your signature.
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 10:44 PM   #12  
Newbie Nurse

S/C/G: 285/250/281

Height: 5'9"

LCW is great. I the find chatter amusing. The more I laugh during a workout, the less I cry so it works for me. the upper/lower body workouts killed me when I first did it. Overall, It's a great workout. I suggest BL Weight Loss yoga and Boot Camp too. Killer workouts.

PS Yoga Meltdown rocks!

Last edited by JMfan; 07-10-2010 at 10:45 PM.
JMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 02:55 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 330+(?)/330(?)/160

Height: 5'9

Wow, everyone seems to love the LCW so I think I'll check and see if my Wal-Mart has it before ordering it offline. I am really trying to start over and get back into this weight loss thing. I've been unemployed almost 2 years and slipping in and out of a depressive status. So, now's the time to get back in the running...Monday morning it begins.

Good Luck on your journeys you guys!

~ Stephers
nappturallystephers is offline   Reply With Quote