Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 03-12-2014, 12:03 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 131/128/120

Height: 5'3

Thanks! Hopefully i can keep it up, grrr i know around tom is gonna be a struggle.

My food scale arrived today!been doing some experiments with it, weigthing any kind of stuff i find in the pantry to see how accurate my old measurements (using cups) were, he he he its fun, i like my new toy!

B- skim milk, banana n cocoa powder shake.
L- skim mozarella, flat bread, onions, peppers. 1 choc chip cookie.
S- cashews and melon.
D- 2 sunny side eggs, beans, salsa. 1 corn tortilla.

30m jog, 10m walk.
Nikolette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 03:36 PM   #62  

Well the day hasnt been good at all. I felt so tired this morning, dunno why.... didnt wanna exercise at all, but still forced myself to.

Then lunch time hit me late cause i was so busy and by that time i was starving so i ate a lot! :-/

B- french toast with berries. Coffe.
S- dried apricots
L- big sweet potatoe, black forest ham sandwich and 2 cookies...
D- ??? Dunno feel like i should just have some fruit.

With dinner indluded im hoping not to hit more than 1450 cal.

Hoping tomorow to be better! How r u all girls doin?
Old 03-13-2014, 09:31 PM   #63  

Well after doing so well i had a major major slip, horrible ,actually the worst day since i started my journey of weigh loss.

Just to start saying i probably had around 4000cal today. So 2700 more than i was having daily, basicly i ate for 2 extra days in a few hours....

Grrr i feel sick, my stomach hurts so bad and i was still eating eventho i didnt enjoy it, i just thougth wtf i already blew it as may as well enjoy some more.

The trigger wasnt even the food itself, i wasnt really cravin something since i have allowed myself my treats regularly, i was sad/scare/anxious over some bad family related news i received just today. And then it happened....

After dinner i wanted more of something not something in particular (i had cheerios for dinner bytheway, i guess not such a great idea maybe that contributed too to me wanting more carbs) anyways after i ate some dried fruit, then nuts, then cookies, then i shared a pastry with my bf and the last stop i was already so stuffed but i got a pack of m&ms and ate em while feeling sick and having a tummy ache.

Then rigth now i feel so guilty, defeated, bloated, sick to my stomach, tired, overstuffed.... Yikes! Dont understand what took over me :-( i understand my past binges based on restrictions/dieting and craving something in particual but this time i guess it was emotional eating. :-/ its worst.

Anyhow i thougth i own it to myselft to post this and keep myself accountable for everything! great days and nasty days.
Old 03-18-2014, 10:35 AM   #64  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

nikolette: sorry to hear that you had bad family news given to you. That sucks, and I hope whatever it is, it gets better.

we all have bad days. I've had some bad bingeing days as well, and it doesn't feel good. But, you recognize your mistake and your week will get better

I weighed in at 135 today, so yay I've done about a week's worth of insanity. It's been crazy busy at work, but that keeps me occupied and I've been snacking less.

planning on doing a kettle bell workout later today

breakfast: egg delight thingy from Mickey D's
lunch: salad
dinner: mexican meatball soup (too much sodium, but I'll watch my intake)

how is everyone else doing?

Last edited by kisskiss; 03-18-2014 at 10:35 AM.
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 02:39 AM   #65  
Nutella Girl

S/C/G: 197 / 135 / 140

Height: 5'5''

Wow, we're all dropping off, aren't we?
Stay strong girls!

I'm in physio now. Had my second appointment today. Apparently my hips are all messed up which is what's causing the bad knee. But I'm banned from running until I fix the way I walk I've cut out carbs to make up for the lack of physical exercise. Still doing yoga every day but I haven't been on poor treddy for over a week. It misses. I hear it calling out, every time I go into the kitchen

The physio exercises are tough though and the foam roller is killing me! How can something feel so good on the right leg and so shitty on the left! It doesn't make sense

But in other news, I'm at 134 today. Phew. TOM is coming up soon though. I need to mentally prepare myself.
imperialistic is offline   Reply With Quote