Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 08-04-2011, 10:55 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 120/104/fit

Height: 5"3

I ate mostly mixed beans salad, pastas, eggs, a lot of fruits, vegetables, low-cal popsickle during summer, healthy sandwiches, homecooked beef and chicken, and I snack on chocolate, I can't restrict me from eating chocolate haha.

Last edited by Magalo; 08-04-2011 at 10:57 PM.
Magalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:48 AM   #17  
Calorie Counter-Runner

S/C/G: 309/158/164

Height: 5'8

Hey visist my blog for some recipe and meal ideas....I am going to keep on posting them!

flaxseed oatmeal, whole grains, veggies, fruits and lean meats and poultry, fish, nuts! Oh My! I eat it all!

Yum!
twinmommaplusone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:35 AM   #18  
say what?

Height: 5'6"

My breakfast is always the same:
1/4 cup of greek yogurt
1/2 a fuji apple or 1/2 a peach
1 teaspoon of sugar

11am snack:
Lowcal cracker with peanutbutter

Lunch:
1/2 cup Cottage cheese
Cucumber
Salad
1 whole grain slice of bread cut into 4 pieces + 4 small amounts of whatever I like, from peanutbutter to jam, selery salad or eggsalad.

3pm snack:
1/2 fuji apple + some peanutbutter
and/or cheese string
and/or banana

Dinner:
Varies, though I've not had pasta in over a month. I try to do veggies, some (sweet) patato and some tofu or tempe.

After gym hunger killer:
smoothie: little bit of greek yoghurt, 2 dades, water and flaxseeds

I eat around 1300 calories a day. I am slowly gonna cut out a little bit of fruit and add in more veggies because the fruit carbs are kicking me over de 100g of carbs a day. And I wanna try lowcarbing for a bit. I ofcourse vary up my meal sometimes by having an avacado/shrimp salad or something with nuts and such.
philana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:20 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 120/104/fit

Height: 5"3

It looks like a lot more than 1300 cals to me, are you sure?
Magalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 12:16 PM   #20  
say what?

Height: 5'6"

Magalo - yes I am pretty sure. I count it all and weigh it when I can, I think it's portion control and also the crackers and the bread I have are low cal, 1 cracker is 40 calories. The cheese string is only 60calories.

But mostly just small portions. I usually eat only a quarter cup of greek yogurt, the brand I have (full fat!) is only 75cal, so with an apple of about 75cal, my breakfast is only 150. A teaspoon of sugar is only 20cals and I don't do that always.
philana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:56 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 237/154/132

Height: 5'5.7"

Here's what I've been typically eating for the past few months or so.

Breakfast (500 calories):
250g fresh strawberries, with 200g low-fat yoghurt and 40g raw rolled oats
1 cup latte made from those instant sachets

Mid-morning snack (300 calories):
2 large apples

Lunch (450 cal):

Humungous salad made from: baby salad leaves, chopped cucumber and tomato, 20g anchovies (40 cal), 200g boiled kabocha squash (120 cal), 100g smoked trout (150 cal), 1 hard-boiled egg (70 cal) and fat-free dressing (30 cal)

1 latte (50 cal)

Afternoon snack-age (??? cal):

Little bits and pieces of cookies, crackers, chocolate...basically, completely losing track of my calories at this point.

Dinner (600 cal estimate):

Salad of baby salad leaves, cucumber and tomato + a small portion of whatever my family is eating that night.

Night time snack-age (??? cal):

A few pieces of chocolate, oreos, misc. junk items to satisy the evening munchies.

ROUGH estimate for the day: 2200+ calories.

And that's just on a normal day. During weekends, I eat even MORE than that because I always go out some place nice with friends or family.

I think it's due to my relative youth and fairly active lifestyle that I've "only" gained 11lbs since the beginning of this year from eating like that. I do consider myself lucky in that respect. However, I am determined not to allow the slow but steady weight gain to continue! I think 1500 calories max. would be more appropriate from now on
healthyfoodie is offline   Reply With Quote