Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 02-02-2011, 10:49 AM   #1  
Samantha417

Default I'm back and need support!

Hi ladies!
So...I haven't been on here since September. I'm currently in graduate school and I'm in what's considered the toughest semester while in the program. I've been able maintained my weight at 135 (my initial goal weight), but I feel yucky. I've been trying to eat healthy, but it's difficult when you're stuck in a work room on campus from 8am to 10pm!
It's also difficult to make time for the gym. I go in the morning every day at 6 so I can get an hour of cardio in and so I'm in the work room by 8...but with all of this freaking snow lately, I can't drive to the gym (staying alive is WAY more important than a gym session). But people bring candies and stuff into the work room, and when you're sitting in front of a computer working on forms all day, you turn into a zombie and don't even think about what you're putting in your mouth.
I do have that "knock if off your jeans are starting to get snug" action, so I'll start being good...but I shouldn't have to get to that point! I just need to be good all of the time because it makes me feel better about myself inside and out. I just need that motivation!

Plus I'm a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding and I'll be having my first fitting for my dress in a month or two, so I want to look great!

I also registered for RunAmuck.
http://runamuckfestival.com/locations/new-jerseyphilly/
My boyfriend and I are going to do it together. I want to be in great shape for it! We just registered on monday so I was going to start training and what not...but we've gotten snow and ice for the past two days so I haven't been able to go. Ugh summer, where are you??