Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 12-24-2009, 08:08 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanB View Post
Ok .. so I've repaired last weeks damage and am back dow to 134 so I should be able to see 132 (and maybe some decimal points) by Christmas morning. That'll be encouraging!

Feels weird to quote myself but .... 132.8!!! And I am encouraged by that!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:04 AM   #47  

It's was 132.4 on Christmas morning. And is not anymore

If I must munch today, I'd better avoid the salty stuff.
Old 12-26-2009, 11:16 AM   #48  
MasterHarper

Height: 5'5"

Well, I made it to 143 on Christmas Eve and I didn't weigh myself on Christmas Day. So didn't lose the 4.4, but I did lose 2.4, so at least I didn't go up.

I went out for a 3 mile run today and beat my previous PB of 26.59 by an amazing 18 seconds - I have never even come close to beating it for ages, so to do it in 26.41 was amazing. Must have been all that Christmas chocolate giving me energy!!

We do have some goodies left over but I shall try to be sparing with them and generous so that everyone else eats them instead of me, so hopefully I will be starting 2010 at a reasonable weight to lose that last 10 pounds or so!!
Robsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:49 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 133/132/118

Height: 5'4"

sorry i didn't update. I am currently too scared to hop on the scale due to three larger than normal dinners and a cookie baking (and testing) frenzy on Christmas day!

I am so happy for everyone who met there goal! Congrats! Lets try to do something like this again...i found it very helpful, but due to the time of year very difficult.
maenad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:47 PM   #50  
Ilene the Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by maenad View Post
sorry i didn't update. I am currently too scared to hop on the scale due to three larger than normal dinners and a cookie baking (and testing) frenzy on Christmas day!

I am so happy for everyone who met there goal! Congrats! Lets try to do something like this again...i found it very helpful, but due to the time of year very difficult.
Ditto, ditto, ditto I coudn't have said it better...

Maybe the next mini challenge should start January 2nd, to take off/continue taking off, the unwanted extra fluff

to everyone who met their goals and more... I am in awe of you for having stuck it out
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:26 AM   #51  

I have been tracking over the holidays and holy moley! I'm glad I'm old and experienced

I sort of wish that I'd journalled somewhere. Ya know? I understand the added salt and bloat and fluid retention. It might have made an insightful post in a few days when it goes away.

Until then ... ugh! I feel puffy!

So, I've had my four days off and I'm back to work this morning. I do have some left-overs for my lunch but I'm going to fill my bag with fruit too!
Old 12-28-2009, 09:34 PM   #52  
Ilene the Bean

@ Susan ...

Puff is my middle name these days... I got my wedding band made bigger and dang it's still tight .... Chineese food 2 days in a row, does not help ...
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote