Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 04-02-2009, 06:12 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Su-Bee congratulations! I think it imore fun to fit into old clothes that I used to wear than to buy new ones, well almost anyway.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 02:44 AM   #17  
MasterHarper

Height: 5'5"

Su-bee - WTG!!

I had never been this weight before I got big so all my smallest clothes that I had kept "just in case" are now too big - wahoo!!

Well, I finally got back to that 135 that I saw briefly last week. Don't know how long it'll stay around as I'm off out for my sister's birthday on Saturday! I'll try not to eat too much. It's Chinese which I can take or leave anyway so it's not like there'll be pizza or massive desserts anyway.
Robsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:15 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 157/133.4/130

Well, I'm back at 137.0 this morning - I knew the 135 wouldn't "stick," new lows never do the first time around - but having seen it once means that I CAN get there again! This week has seen me solidly in the 130s for every weigh-in, which means that I'm definitely seeing an overall downward trend.

Now I need to push for an on-plan weekend so I can keep it going! My weekend challenge is that I'm going to an event where they're getting cupcakes from this AMAZING bakery that does all sorts of fabulous flavours...*drool*...
Su-Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:45 AM   #19  
MasterHarper

Not to worry Su-bee - you'll get there!

I just found out my sister's party isn't this Saturday, it's next Saturday - Easter weekend. So that means only one weekend of extravagance instead of two. It would be great to see 134 on the scale next week though!
Robsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:18 AM   #20  

Yeah, Easter weekend is going to be a tough one...you know, I am just going to try to stay OP this weekend & all next week, and then as far as Easter itself goes, it is what it is. I'm making a turkey, and my husband has asked for bread stuffing & corn, and then I'll probably make a broccoli casserole & a dessert. Plus of course there will be Easter candy - my approach to Easter candy is that it's a one-day-only thing. I haven't let myself have any in the weeks leading up to Easter. On the day itself, I'll have some, and then whatever's left the day after, my husband gets to take to his office.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:09 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 154/147.75/120

Height: 5'2-3" ish

Was at the gym for an hour yesterday. 40 minutes cardio between walking/jogging on the track and the exercise bike, and 20 lifting weights.
after being on plan all day yessterday, i did eat a little poorly come dinner time. I picked at some chinese food that was offered to me, and went out to Fridays with some friends. I split a burger, and only had a small portion of the dessert. Not the best of choices, but i did stay with in my calorie range, right around 1400.
i put a dent in the rise in weight i saw, but i'm still not back to the 141 i saw what seems like ages ago. at least i'm moving in the right direction.
JadeBlue14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 07:25 AM   #22  

Morning, everybody...

It's raining & miserable here, which means exercise will be the elliptical (I did weights again yesterday, & they're still putting the new floor in at the yoga studio). My goal is 2 segments of 30 min each. Then I have the cupcake event this afternoon...one, *maybe* two cupcakes, but will work them into my calories for the day. Then OP the rest of the weekend so maybe I can see a tiny drop before Easter!