Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 11-13-2006, 02:07 AM   #16  
Do or Do Not

S/C/G: 302/267/135

Height: 5'5

When i did the curves 6 weeks challenge i absolutely LOVED IT! I really felt like i had the support that i needed and the motivation to keep me eating right and exercising=) i love curves and have been a member for 2 years in march 2007! Its not for everyone, but dont dis it until youve tried it...REALLY tried it for a month..=) You only get what you put IN from it, if you dont try or talk on the boards then dont expect drastic results. Hope to stay on this forum more RELIGIOUSLY!!! Byeeee
CutieCourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 04:06 PM   #17  
Losing To Live

S/C/G: 289/266/140

Height: 5'5

My membership fee was about 200 CAD, and 50/month after that. Because I joined on the spot (having already decided to join before going), my regi fee was cut in half.

Also, although it seems like the machines won't give you that much of a workout, the sytem really relies on your resolve. I go for a full 30 minute circuit, and I really push it, and when I do, I can definitely feel it the next day. They run on a system of hydrolics, so the harder/faster you pump, the "heavier" it is . I go 3 times a week. Also, the 6 week solution I do believe is similar to calorie counting, is it not?
martiniforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 09:05 AM   #18  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 251/248/150

Height: 5'8"

Sorry if posting in an old topic isn't allowed...

I saw this thread on google, and I was just wondering how the 6 week plan went? I've been at Curves for a year, and I lost 20lbs, then gained it back (I blame birth control). I was thinking about doing this 6 week plan. I tried to alone, and didn't last long, but I was hoping by doing it through Curves I might do better.

Did things work out for you?
Loch is offline   Reply With Quote