Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 08-28-2006, 08:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

Question core secrets

Hello all,

I am keeping track of my exercise on fitday. I have been doing a lot of core secrets (balance ball with gunner peterson). what does this count as? I have been counting is as calistetics (spelling?) but i just wanted to be sure. I love fit day but their exercise options are so limited to me. No ellipitical AND no core secrets AND no pilates. I do all three, so i just guess at all of them. Any ideas from you guys that do any of these and try to log it on fitday?
Get n healthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 03:30 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 160/122/120

I find this website pretty helpful: http://www.healthstatus.com/cbc.html

Just enter the time you spend on each activity (and your weight), and you'll get an approximation of calories burned.

I also have core secrets with Gunnar! I consider that part of my weight training. I don't really count that workout in my daily calorie totals, and usually just count my cardio time in the gym. I make a note of when I use the ball and count that as wiggle room for the day. I figure it's around a hundred calories or so. I do the same thing for when I walk home from work (25 minutes) and it makes me feel better if I slip up and eat a little too much one day.
Goodbye Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote