Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 06-08-2006, 03:30 PM   #1  
Real fine place to start

S/C/G: 194.4/194.4/140

Thumbs up first appointment at curves

Hi Ladies!
Well I finally took the first step and my mom and i went to our first appointment at curves- well we have a free week that we are going to do and then decide for sure, but i already like what i see. Any good advice about curves? Do you all think it is worth the money and time? Thanks so much for any responses!
collegechick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 03:37 PM   #2  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hi CollegeChick!

I don't actually go to Curves but rather It Figures which is basically the same thing. I have been going 3 days a week (most weeks, have been a couple of 2 day weeks) for 8 weeks now, actually tomorrow will be 8 weeks and I LOVE it! I've lost a few inches but not so many pounds which is fine-I know that will soon follow. I feel like a couple of the machines don't really do anything for you but it feels good doing them and so I do. But I have never felt better! And I can see a difference in the way my body looks. and talk about ENERGY! Through the roof! Yes, definitely worht the money, JMHO. On the days that I don't go I walk except for one day a week...I take a free day. Anyway...CONGRAT'S to you and your mom for taking the first step!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote