Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2001, 11:34 AM   #46  

Default Final report on 21 day challenge

Hello Everybody--

I knew I would not do well, as I missed a few days of "O" and I really got out of hand in the eating part, but I have lost a few inches, so I am somewhat pleased. If I would "O" twice a day and eat better I might see some real results!!!

I lost a total of 8 3/4", but I measure places most people don't. I did lose 1" abs, 1" waist, 1" tummy, and 1 1/4" hips. The only other interesting (because strange) is that I lost 1/4" on each ankle (but not wrists). I went up 1" on my bust, or measured wrong one of the times. And my weight stayed the same. I think next time I will try to keep a record of how many times a day I do "O", whether once or twice, and when I missed. I'm sure if I kept a record of what I ate I would eat less and better, too.

Today is my day off work, so I'm home to do some housework, and I must get busy--it's an awful mess. I just wanted to measure before I got dressed and report in.

I hope the rest of you have done better than I.

Nancy
Old 06-20-2001, 11:35 AM   #47  

Default New challenge

Will there be another challenge soon? I need to keep track next time and see what I can do if I really work at it!!!!

Nancy
Old 06-20-2001, 02:18 PM   #48  
Hang In There

Default Challenge Report

Nancy You did great. I am a bit(no not just a bit, a lot) dissapointed. I O'ed at least once everyday but three. At the end of 21 days I had gained 1.5 pounds and stayed the same everywhere except my hips. I had lost 3 inches there and should be estatic, but, I wanted to lose pounds and inches EVERYWHERE!!! I was really good with my eating too, and I went to the healthclub almost everyday and worked out besides. Well, is that enough of a pity party?

Anyway I know I do feel much better than when I don't do my O and have more energy and feel thinner!!! so I am in no way planning to give it up, just wanted to complain because I didn't do better.
Old 06-21-2001, 08:59 AM   #49  

Unhappy Bad Bad Bad

Oh, I've just been bad with the O! I think I've done it once in the past week. Just can't get out of bed in the mornings like I used to, and in the evenings I feel like a slug. Just hit a random depression spot recently and have been having trouble trying to climb out of it...

Sounds like everybody else has been doing great though! Congrats on keeping up with the challenge! I think another one would be great - I think I need the restart!

The slow loss is a bit frustrating though. I always lose 1-2 inches in the first week, but during the month of may, when I O!'d practically every day, I kept gaining and losing the same inches... I haven't done much as far as diet, so maybe the fact that I haven't gained any EXTRA should be enough satisfaction.

I guess the main thing that O! does for me is keep my moods even. Like, I've been depressed the last two weeks, but I also haven't O!'d for almost two weeks... Am I not O!ing cause of the depression, or is the depression cause I'm not O!ing... chicken or the egg... hmmmmm....

Well, back to work! Talk to y'all later!
Old 06-21-2001, 03:17 PM   #50  

Default Next challenge idea

I just had a thought

What if for our next challenge we do another 10 day-er and this time the challenge will be B]to do O! twice a day[/B] !!!

I think a lot of us have been trying to do that, and maybe that will give us something new to do!

What do you think?
Closed Thread