Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2001, 06:09 PM   #16  

Welcom Sil! It was great to see a new person joining us. The Body For Life is an awesome program. I applaud you for your devotion to the program and your success! I'm glad you've decided to join us. I hope you can post often.

Ledom-I know how things can get into the way of workouts. Boy do I ever! I missed yesterdays ab workout but I managed to get my time in this morning. I'm feeling better about myself and although I'm not seeing a big inch loss yet I just feel firmer and feel like my back is stronger. I agree that this was a great idea and the support is really helping stick with it too.

I won't be able to post tomorrow. I won't be at work so the only way I can post will be at home. I will make an effort to at least post once during the weekend. Stay strong and keep working out everyone!
Old 11-16-2001, 05:56 PM   #17  
GARDENING ADDICT

Well guys, I tried to do my crunches last night. But I was so sore from my workouts from the past few days that I couldn't do very many. I did have a good upper body workout this afternoon and I will try the abs again tonight.
Have a great weekend ~~~Sil
Old 11-19-2001, 10:14 AM   #18  
Chick

S/C/G: 257.5/239.75/155

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Default Hey there,

My ab workouts last week were a bust! I'm glad you guys are here because I do feel accountable and know I have to do better. My girlfriend has a personal trainer and she does lots of abs - when she told me I got this little competitive feeling that actually could be a good thing - for me anyway. I have an ab video tape that I plan on pulling out this week. It is no namby pamby workout, which I have kind of allowed myself since starting this thread. I need to, and am ready to, get down to business here.
Old 11-19-2001, 11:29 AM   #19  
GARDENING ADDICT

Ledom~~~Nothing like a little competition between friends to get us motivated, huh? I'm rooting for YOU
~~~Sil
Old 11-19-2001, 01:41 PM   #20  

Hi Ledom and Sil!

Well I'm happy to report that I managed to do my ab workout every day except for Sunday. I sure can feel my abs now. And it might be my imagination but I feel tighter but haven't seen much in inch loss. I'm determined though. I find that if I do my workouts first thing in the mornings I stick with them better. So that's what I've been doing. I'm sore but it's a good kind of sore. I'll check in later to see how you all are doing. I hope you have a great Monday!
Old 11-21-2001, 02:34 PM   #21  
Chick

Talking It's an ab revolution

OK, I'm being silly! But, I did get out that video I mentioned this morning. It is a serious ab workout. I haven't been doing too well doing crunches or whatever before bed which was my original plan so I decided to make it part of my rotation. I do best when I workout first thing in the a.m. I arrange my life around it actually. I go to be as close to 9 as possible so I can get up at 5. The new plan in UB/Cardio, Ab video, LB/Cardio and repeat for 6 workouts per week. Of course being flexible to have some days for kayaking, hiking, etc. I did jog a mile after the ab video since I am not working today. My plan for dealing with Thanksgiving and my birthday week all rolled into one is EXTRA exercise to offset the EXTRA calories!
Old 11-24-2001, 10:45 PM   #22  
Chick

Thumbs down Ab Support Group

Hi Rose and Sil,

How are you guys doing during the holiday? My workouts have been good.

My ab tape rotation comes up tomorrow. The tape I mentioned is a killer. I am finally starting to work my abs enough to be sore. Hopefully enough to make them stronger as well. The way I have myself set up now I will only do abs twice a week. But it is a major workout. I'll evaluate how this is working after I have given it a good try.

Any other folks out there that would like to join in here are most welcome. The more the merrier.
Closed Thread