Xenical... Not Xenedrine?

• Hi! I just started on Xenical (prescribed by my doctor)... not to be confused with Xenedrine from GNC...

I was really needing some validation that this stuff works...

And... if anyone is on it and wants to be a support buddy....?

thanks!
  • Xenical
    Sorry to say, my experience with X was not a pleasant one. I was also prescribed by my doctor and was one of the lucky ones to have free coverage through my drug plan. I was on it about 2 months and just got tired of its side effects. if you can be absolutely perfect on plan, then it may work for you...but me I have to indulge once in a blue moon -- and the worry of the terrible side effects was just too stressful. I lost weight whether I was on it or not and being "good" on program, I couldn't really notice much of a difference in terms of weight loss on X.

Stef
  • I am on it, and you have to be...no MUST be 100% on plan. If your fat intake is over the limit, you will have serious digestive trouble. As I am on a very strict program, it has not been a problem. If you are not committed to doing this, it is probably just a waste of time.
  • I stayed on the program and still had the 'oily' side effects. It was horrible.
  • I am on Xenical too. I also am doing weight watchers points system. I stay on program and still have side effects. I have had good results with both the drug and the program losing 15 pounds total. I have been on Xenical since January and WW since April. I have lost the weight slow but so far I have not went up and down. I'd love to offer support and my experiences with x. Good luck and don't give up!!