Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 01-14-2010, 01:23 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 166/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Question The Belly Fat Cure?

Has anyone heard of or tried this. I didn't buy the book but read an overview in a magazine and it sounds legit and easy to stick to. Anyone else?
tonimaroni2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 01:30 PM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

There is a thread in the carb controlled area about it:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/othe...-fat-cure.html

amazon seems to have a variety of reviews and gives it 3.5 stars out of 5.
http://www.amazon.com/Belly-Fat-Cure.../dp/1401927181
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 01:01 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 248/236/135

Height: 5 ft. 3 in.

I've heard of this and actually started on this plan 1 week ago. I weighed in this morning and I've lost 8.5 pounds! it is the same 8 pounds that I've been losing and gaining for one year now, so the 2nd week will be the true test to see if i can lose anymore. i've never lost this much weight in one week, so I am pretty pleased. a few months a go it took me 5 weeks to lose 9 pounds, so this is awesome to me. over the holidays I gained that 9 pounds back so that's what I mean when I say i've been losing a gaining the same weight for a year! I have over 100 pounds to lose and think for the first time in a long time this may be the plan. It was easy to stick to and you can basically use anything you already have if you want to start right away and haven't gone to the grocery store yet.
heatherwags444 is offline   Reply With Quote