Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Old 01-10-2006, 11:44 PM   #31  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Just a fast post before I go crawl in the bathtub to soak.

Charlotte-My gosh, I hope your husband is okay? How have ya been otherwise? It's been too long. I finally joined a weight loss clinic ran by the hospital. I finally broke down and admitted I'm not doing a very good job of losing weight on my own. My sister and I joined a health club too. We go there every other night. Its great.

Anne-Hey, how are you too? School resumes next week. I get my next stack of books this week. 5 classes this semester instead of 6 but I have 3 accounting classes, 1 computer class, and a management class. At least I won't have to write any papers... Just alot of calcuating and computer work.

Jenni-Your husband just might be a little depressed. I know I was for awhile. I have been taking anti-depressants for 2 yrs now. Those make a difference too. I tried to go off them but I was too big of a crab and crier to live with.

Joanne-How are you feeling? Hopefully that Florida sun is warming ya up. We haven't been too bad here, around 50 degrees.

Hi Barb, and anyone else I may have missed. I'm gonna go off and read THE RISING and take my bath. I gotta get that book read so I can pass it on to my sister and then read THE REGIME. This is the next series after the LEFT BEHIND series of books. They are soooo good.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 07:18 PM   #32  

Default Hey There

Angel- I hope your hubby is recoping and doing well since his car accident. It is time now for you to take care of yourself.Get on a good eating plan . Get some exercise.
Chrily- I am glad you have started going to a gym.The weather here is warm part of the week and cool part . We are looking for some rain and cool weather again. I just hope we get enough rain to count.
Happy-I was able to walk 2 miles without any pain today. I got out and planted a rose bush our son gave us at christmas time. We have such poor soil here it takes a lot of work to grow most things. Ofcourse some things grow in spite of everything I do to get rid of them.
Snooygirl- You may be petting your hubby too much. Sometimes these men need some hard love. Get your Dr. to lay out the facts to him and see if that helps. I have found that we can only get these men to do what they want to . They need to think it is their idea.I know the more I try to get mine to do something,the less he will do. A very stubborn man.
Bye, Have a good weekend...Joanne
Joanne D is offline   Reply With Quote