3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Announcements > Announcements and Forum Help! > Diet Blogs and Journal FAQ and Help Forum

Diet Blogs and Journal FAQ and Help Forum Support forum for members of our Community Journals and our NEW Diet Blogs

Stuck in the middle

Old 04-14-2011, 11:01 AM   #1
Karlaluchanne

S/C/G: 168/160/155

Height: 5'7"

Default Stuck in the middle

I am in a biggest loser contest at my work. We had 4 months to reach our goal. My goal is to lose 13 lbs. I've lost 8 so far. I started off losing quickly, eating healthy, & going to the gym 3 times a week. I kinda slacked off in the middle and now it's down to 3 weeks left. Past 2 weeks, I've been on a strict diet. [No beer, no fatty foods] I've been working out more. We had weight in's this morning and I am stuck at my weight at 8 lbs lost. If we gain, we have to pay a dollar that week and if I don't lose my goal [13 lbs.] I have to pay 50 bucks. Really motivational! but.. someone tell me why am I stuck at this weight? I've been doing everything correct. It's frustrating and It's getting down to the wire. Thanks!
karlaluchanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.