Old 02-17-2012, 04:39 PM   #16  
Sally

S/C/G: 222.5/207.6/140

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLMuffnTop View Post
Anal leakage, blindness, heart arrhythmia, stroke, numbness, mucous buildup, hair loss, loss of hearing and/or teeth and DEATH is not to be taken lightly!

Sometimes the life saving benefits of medication outweigh the side effects, though not often IMO for the ones on TV. The one I laughed at was the Latisse. It's to thicken eye lashes, really? Eye lashes?? One of the side effects was blindness!!!! Holy crap I can't see but JEEZ! My eye lashes look FAB!

See? I put an eenie weenie little toe on my and didn't even mean to!
LOL....yup that always cracks me up. I do my best to go the "natural" way whenever.
Sallyannb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:38 AM   #17  

To Sallyanneb,
I have no idea why you felt the need to comment on my post regarding celebrity and making a buck. What was your point in suggesting that I did not know that?
Also there was no suggestion that people believe what a celebrity says. While I respect your right to an opinion, Many feel that people should show some responsibility in what they endorse and what they actually promote.

It may have nothing to do with you but respect others right to feel differently without attempting an unwelcome putdown.

Sheridan
Sheridan is offline   Reply With Quote