Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 05-23-2006, 10:04 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Tuesday Chat - May 23rd

Good morning

How is everyone this cold beautiful morning?

Nothing much is happening today, sosdd. Just busy at work and such.

BBL
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 10:31 AM   #2  

morning

day off so far

back later

l
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 11:13 AM   #3  
Hot Mama

Morning all.

I agree with Leenie. sosdd. very busy getting ready to go on our trip to Canada. Hubby left yesterday about 4 to go to the base to pick up our video camera. The base is 1 1/2 hours away. He came home at 6 this morning. Said he drank too much to drive. In the meantime, I have a sick migraine, and the kids. He never even called. I still have a bit of a headache, but my stomach is better. Have to get the kids to testing this morning, run bunches of errands, do laundry, pack, and go to my sister's for dinner. EEEEEKKK I want to go back to bed just thinking about it.

Hope everyone's day is going well. I'm sure mine will pick up. One step at a time!!
Marciet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 11:50 AM   #4  
Angela

S/C/G: 275/260/150?

Hi everyone. I'm just feeling so tired. TOM came today, so that could be it. I'm working but wishing I was in bed watching some mindless television. I'm going to chose to have a great day.
CJsPrincess816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 12:44 PM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies
I hav epopped in and out of this thread for years!
Today is the beginning of a new chapter for me and my DH. He deleted his video game that he is addicted too last night all of our characters(i played too so i could actually see him) cancelled the subscription
I actually feel like my marriage has a future again! It was getting scary
At work people told me I looked happier than i have in months
and he did it himself without me asking him too (thats the icing!)
Tomorrow i have a consultation with a bariatric surgeon (one of the best in the area)
oh when you guys were talking about meds I take wellbutrin its a beautiful thing!
gotta run!
Kierie
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 01:13 PM   #6  

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning everyone

Had a really good weekend, finally cleaned our shed. The darn squirrel has been living in there for two winters and boy did he make a mess, pinecone pieces everywhere! At least it smelt nice. The only really gross thing we found was a mummified mouse body in a box (it got cremated in the fire we had going) Plus hubby got my clothes line back up so I was able to get some bedding washed and on the line. Today will be cleaning up the inside of the house as its a total disaster, but first I have to run to the dump and swap shed plus take some things to my mothers. That will empty out my van.

Should go as this was only a quick note to say Hi!!
Take care everyone,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 02:12 PM   #7  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

Hey Everyone!!!

Marcie ~ Hey girl! How are ya? Hope you're feeling better today! That sucks about hubby.... what a poopie diaperhead!!! LOL!

KO ~ Wow, I should do that for DH video games....they seem to crash the computer!

Buddly ~ Sounds like you have been super busy! Good for you for accomplishing all that!

Things here are ok I suppose, better then yesterday. The sun is shining today, and I think that helps, as it has been s dreary and rainy lately. I have been awake since 4:00 AM though, which is terrible. I'm exhausted!!! I doubt I'll even get a nap...today is hubby's day off, as well as tomorrow...I may just lose my sanity, or what sanity I have left!

Have a good day everyone!
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 06:37 PM   #8  
Hot Mama

amanda-lol poopy diaperhead!
Marciet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 07:32 PM   #9  
Walking by faith

Default Hi Chicks!

Two days and a wake up to the big move 1.3 miles down the road ...I'll be glad when it's over! Thank God for our great realtor (his wife used to babysit Matt when he was kindgarten age ), and some wonderful people from our church. We're clearing our furniture out Thursday evening, staying at a motel, getting up Friday morning, passing papers on this house...then passing on our new home at 1 pm Whew! Please say a prayer for me!

Kierie: I was just thinking about you the other day ..it's great to see you again! I'm glad that your hubby has given up his video game. Those things can be real time thieves and put a strain on relationships. I actually saw a young man at a restaurant who was playing his Game Boy while his female companion sat and fumed!

Marcie: IMHO..you and the kids should get away for a few days and let DH think about what a great family he has. You're in my prayers!

CJ: TOM..brings back fond memories..NOT!

Leenie: It's only cold here when I turn the air up . Can I trade places with you for a few days?

Buddly: Sounds like you're getting a lot accomplished

CM: I have a problem with insomnia too! I've been known to pop in here at 4 am just to catch up . Hope you get a good night's rest tonite!

Liz: Hope you've enjoyed your day off

Cathy, CIN, Tippy, and everyone:

See you soon!
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 10:58 PM   #10  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hi Ladies!

I am feeling a lot better. We took some time off of work and took my mom out of town for her bday. (which is today) We got back today. I think the sun and getting out did wonders for me. It is true what they say, get out in the sun, it does help!

Anywho, just wanted to let you all know how I'm doing and say Thanks and I hope everybody is doing well!

*Flady*
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote