Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 07-13-2004, 11:33 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Wow SueMarie! weren't you the one feeling "sluggish" this morning? see what that 15 minute walk did for you this morning! wow! YOU GO GIRL

Well I'm gonna be feeling sluggish tomorrow morning because I am not gonna be able to get up early and exercise - AGAIN. It is after 10:30 and I am waiting on teenagers to drag their buns home from the movies and get to bed, so that I can go to bed!

see ya'll tomorrow.

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 01:17 AM   #17  
Oooo Silly Me!

Cathyxxx - heheh I dunno maybe it was all that talk about not wanting to be a fat bride, and wanting to get married (after 7 years together) and what not. Among other things. Also, I think I just about had it with hearing my mom nag me about how I'm gonna be fat forever... God bless her soul... I know she's trying to do the right thing, she just doesn't say it very well I dunno... I took a picture of me today, and I can actually see my face being slimmer... the first time I've taken a picture since February when I took my before picture. Maybe a combination of everything. I know I said I hated being home all the time now, but it's given me some time to reflect and think and clear some brain space... well... lets see how long this lasts for.

I'm currently on the net looking for like one of those body charts. I am thinking about taking measurements of my body parts and seeing if I'm loosing inches. Even if am gaining/losing weight.

I'm gonna head to bed now tho... you ladies take care!
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 01:39 AM   #18  
Oooo Silly Me!

I dunno if we can do this but I wanted to share

Pics of me Before and After...

Before Picture - Front 378lbs

Before Picture - Side 378lbs

25lbs Lighter - Front Picture

25lbs Lighter - Side Picture

Sorry I got giddy when I saw this... I wanted to share my enthusiam. I remember complaining I couldn't see any difference. I only saw the difference when I took the pictures...

Last edited by SueMarie301; 07-14-2004 at 01:51 AM.
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 08:31 AM   #19  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

WOW Sue, great pictures, you can really see a difference, WTG Babycakes !!!!

Hi Sheila

Flower, gee I'm awfully sorry about you and hubby getting divorced. Your right that is very tough on the kids as well as the adults. Hugs and kisses and if you need to talk we are here for you.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 10:18 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

SueMarie - of course you can post your pictures!

WOW! what a difference 25 lbs makes! I can totally see the difference! a huge difference. Honestly, it looks like you have lost more than 25 lbs!

GIRL - frame those before and after pics on your fridge, and the next time you get to feeling down or feeling there is "no difference" you just walk up to that fridge and take a big ole look!

YOU GO GIRL!

hugs, cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote