Monday, August 25th

• Good Morning !!

Where is everyone ? Vacation I hope

Nothing much is new, sosdd. Next week FINALLY is my vacation. I'm not going anywhere but to a few local places. Can't wait just to rest ahhhh!

How was your weekend ? I'll try to post a picture of my daughter in her ball pit bouncy thing w/144 balloons (for her birthday friday).

Let me see !! hmmmm a little blurry .. oh well.
  • Lets see if this one is better ?
  • That is so cute! I take it she had a good time?

I am back to the old grind stone today. I was hoping that my really good mood would carry over to today but I guess that idea of having to come to work killed it. DH and I went and bought a new grill yesterday. This is our first gas grill and I was amazed at how fast it cooked. I guess we were left out of the loop for so long. Oh yeah and I get simple pleasures.

How is everyone else getting along today?
  • Grace is a real cutie!

It's a Bank Holiday here, so it's a very lazy day.

Hope you are all well

Amanda xx
  • Hi everyone.....just checking in....on my way out the door for a toe nail clipping.

Leenie...that is really a cute picture of Gracie.

See you later.

April
  • Good Afternoon Chickadees!

It's busy like crazy around here - just wanted to pop in and say hi!

Leenie! your daughter is absolutely beautiful - just like you! and she looks HAPPY - just like you!

hugs,
    Cathy
  • Hi everyone. Great picture Leenie. She is adorable.
    Hope everyone is doing great because i am doing alittle better.

*hugs*
    Lynnie
  • Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Hi Gang
    AwWWWWWWWWW...Leens she is a doll baby.looks impish too..is she? (like you) HA HA

bUSY DAY AT ww TODAY...FIRST DAY OF fLEXPOINTS......WENT WELL BUT TOMORROW WILL GO SMOOTHER.THE FIRST MEETING IS EXPERIMENTAL!hA!pOOR MEMBERS!

SHOOT forgive the typing!

It was one HOT Monday here..looking forward to Fall!

Later gals
    Cin
  • Hi again

I have stopped going to ediets....started to do WW again....but will use what I have learned at ediets....have lost 7 pounds in the last 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!

April
  • Here's a recipe for either Orange Chicken or Maple Chicken. I was dreaming of chinese food and though about trying this, it came out wonderful, very satisfying.

The chicken was great and easy.

1/2 Cup Olive Oil
    1/4 Teaspoon Maple or Orange Extract
    3 Pks of Splenda
    Sea Salt to taste
    Boneless Chicken Breast

Mix the first three ingredients in a bowl (mix well) .... take your ckn breast and clean of any fat or veins. Flatten them to about 1/2 " or smaller. Coat (dunk) each piece w/the oil mixture and put in a foil boat (thats just foil w/the ends turned up). Sprinke w/sea salt, to taste. Cook on the grill until done, when its got one more minute to go, take out of foil and put directly on grill for that grill browning/texture.

The next day I put the cold chicken left overs in my salad... talk about yummy !!

Enjoy
  • that sounds really good. Thanks *hugs*