Weekend - August 2nd & 3rd

• Hey, hi-dee-ho neighbors

How's the weekend going. It is SOOOOOO sticky and hot outside, like a sauna, gross.

Right now and DH are both napping, I'll be heading for the couch in seconds..on your mark..get set....

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
  • Happy Saturday
    Hi Ladies
    Not much going on here today (Thank Goodness)
    Went kayaking at 10 for 3 hours..didnt have a watch and lost track of time observing birds,turtles & fish! I was out letting someone try out a kayak.we chatted for 3 hours! No wonder I was hungry!

Now I am gonna nap too Leenie!

Cin
  • Hey there chickadees!

I got up late (6:30 or so) and laid around and chatted with hubby and drank 2 cups of coffee and answered the silly phone and didn't really get started cleaning house til almost 10:00. So of course, it was 3:00 when I finally got done, and boy am I pooped! lol

Leenie - it is so hot here - the temp is 98 and the humidity must be about 300% and I am not kidding you that when you open the door to go outside it slaps you right in the face. I'm staying in today. :-) Our electric bill is gonna be sky high this month - no doubt about that.

hope yall have a good nap

anybody chatting tonight????

hugs,
    cathy
  • Hi all. I went and got my haircut today and bought a webcam..YAY!!!!Other then that i am doing pretty good.
  • Hi Ladies,

Again DD is sleeping and I think thats where i"m headed. Gotta finish laundry but eh what the heck.

Hugs