Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 09-19-2014, 01:19 AM   #61  

novangel, hope you are doing well on the medication. Keep us posted on how it's going.
davina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 09:25 AM   #62  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by davina View Post
novangel, hope you are doing well on the medication. Keep us posted on how it's going.
I haven't tried it yet.

I'm going away on a trip soon and I don't want to open pandora's anxiety box because that's very hard to close.

When I get back I'm going to start the new med and if all goes well after a while I will try to taper one of the two meds I'm taking now.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 10:30 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Novangel, if Flower sent the name of the vitamin in PM would you send it to me also?

I am fearful of a lot of things...driving for instance, because I don't drive often. I never considered it to be a medical problem for me, but maybe it is. DH tells me I'm afraid of everything. If DH isn't home, I keep the doors to the house closed and locked. I thought I was just overly cautious.

I think rule #5 is more specific to people who talk about supplements that are promoted as a weight loss miracle. In many cases, these people are distributors for the product and are trying sell them to you. I see many people mention drugs and supplements they take.
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 02:33 AM   #64  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabehealthy View Post
Novangel, if Flower sent the name of the vitamin in PM would you send it to me also?

I am fearful of a lot of things...driving for instance, because I don't drive often. I never considered it to be a medical problem for me, but maybe it is. DH tells me I'm afraid of everything. If DH isn't home, I keep the doors to the house closed and locked. I thought I was just overly cautious.

I think rule #5 is more specific to people who talk about supplements that are promoted as a weight loss miracle. In many cases, these people are distributors for the product and are trying sell them to you. I see many people mention drugs and supplements they take.
Hi, I have realized that yes, rule 5 is for what you say. I thought this was the case. But didnt want to be banned if I was wrong. But others do it. So....

It is Vitamin B12 in absorbable form. If you are low on B12 you could get an injection. I buy B12 cream. Maybe the pills would work for you. I think its not not easily absorbed into the system. But I do not think it will take care of what you describe. It only took care of the sort of panic attacks I was getting. It did not help with other anxieties I do have. I wish there was something for anxiety that is natural. So many things out there. I have taken so many of them over the years. I think its hit or miss depending on each person's specific situation. I am sure I am not saying anything you dont already know. Sorry. i SO wish I had better info. For you and my own self. Are you taking a good D3?

Last edited by flower123; 09-29-2014 at 02:37 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 10:12 AM   #65  
Warrior Princess

I'll send you a PM.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 04:46 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Flower, I have a few medical problems for which I take medications, so right now I don't take anything not prescribed by my physician. I have never had my D checked, but I get sunlight daily and I should probably be ok there.

Thanks for the reply, and thank you Novangel for the PM.
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote