Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2002, 03:02 PM   #1  

Default Happpy Sunday everyone!!!

Hi All,

Things sure are quiet in here Hope everyone is enjoying the weather...as for me, I HATE the heat. Wish I could put on one of those little bikinis my daughter has in her room

I am back to painting woodwork the never ending remolding job. Hey, it keeps me from thinking of food!

Just got off the treadmill and total gym...been a good girl, still waiting for the results!!!!!!! I expect a miracle any day now

Went shopping all day Saturday, for my dress for son's wedding, NO LUCK!! Well actually, I found one that I loved (the style at least) I tried it on and my girlfriend loved it too, it was a bit itchy since it had a lot of that sparkly stuff going on, but it was tolerable. When I took a good look in the mirror I noticed I was covered in all this navy, purple and silver glitter. My face, neck arms, it was everywhere. I couldn't even brush it off. So I'm thinking this is not going to be good in August standing outside sweating. I looked like I had some kind of disease!!! So I just got frustrated and gave up! Might have to look for a good seamstress.

Well, just wanted to drop by and see if anyone was alive and kicking.

Have a great day!~~~~~~~Meg
Old 06-30-2002, 05:08 PM   #2  

Default Hi Meg

Hi Meg and lurkers,

More painting Meg? Are you sure you just don't like sniffing those paint fumes? When you are done, come to San Jose and paint.. I will feed you.

Sorry you haven't had any luck finding a dress. I remember a similar odessy for a dress for a high school reunion. Awful awful.. I finally found something, but I think it put me off shopping for months afterwards.

I did my advanced step tape this morning and sweating 40 buckets of sweat. Might do Taebo later just for kicks.. hahah Punny aren't I? I went to a BBQ yesterday at a friend's house. I brought my spinach orzo salad and some chesy garlic bread. Had a nice time and good food.

Nothing much going on here today. I have a sink repairman coming tomorrow, but that is all I have scheduled for Monday.. aside from aerobics, of course. I am not sure what I am going to do.. have a nice week off... mmmmmm. Got some new recipes to try this week. I can't remember what they are right now, as my brain needs lunch.

How is everyone else?
Closed Thread