Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2006, 06:59 AM   #31  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Hi girls, just a quick check in.

Rowdy - I am so happy for you and your 2 pounds. Yay!!! No one deserves it more then you. You work so darn hard at that gym, G-d bless ya. I hope Mr. Sox is feeling better.

Jeni. Don't worrry about that 1 measly old pound. I weigh myself everyday but only record every Monday. Umm, hosting a birthday party, that sounds interesting. And that is quite a pain in the you know what having to retake that very long test. It seems so unfair!!! And another 3 weeks, are they kidding? But you know all good things are worth waiting for, so I'm hoping that this is the case for you.

My hubby and I are going out tonight with 2 other couples and of course, it always winds up out to dinner. But I'm not even the slightest bit nervous, I'm just going to order something very healthy and have a taste of whatever my hubby's eating. That's my plan and I'm sticking to it.

Have a great and healthy weekend girls and remember - we've got the power, it's all within our control. It's all up to us and we CAN do this.
Old 11-18-2006, 12:30 PM   #32  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Fed-Have a great time! What day does your daughter get home??

Well its Saturday I work tonight and I am so looking forward to it!! I am planning my meals and snacks and to make myself accountable I am going to post it.

Breakfast 9:30 Protein Shake and coffee 240 cal
Lunch 1:00 broccoli and cheddar soup and salad 255 cal
Snack4:30 light yogurt 120 cals
Dinner: 7:30 chicken, broccoli, carrots, 2 slices of toast 410 cal
Snack: 9:30 1 small banana with 1 tbsp peanut butter 210 cals
total cals 1235
Old 11-18-2006, 02:32 PM   #33  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hello gals and Happy Weekend!

Not doing so good eating or going to the gym these past few days. Well, I am working some extra which takes alot of out of me, but still, no excuses! But anyways, I did just get a little push of motivation....got a phone call, from my trainer, the team leader of my team in the Big Loser contest at the gym, she wanted to meet with her team and actually train them! She wants to meet every Tues, Thurs, and Sat throughout the day in 30 minute increments and teach this cardio/strength training circuit class. So I am totally psyched about it, I've never done a class thing, even though the gym offers them hourly from like noon til 7pm or so (kickboxing, pilates, all kinds). She says she is tough and the workout is tough but we WILL see results. Besides, she wants her team to win. So it sounds like if I can just get there, I might really kick up the weight loss! We have four teams each with three teams of ten within them, so at least 120 people in the whole contest! WOW! Go team 2, subteam 3....LOL

So even if I admit I've been naughty the past couple of days, I know I'll kick it up THIS WEEK for sure. And ya know, I'm not that worried about Thanksgiving, turkey is good for you, nice white meat, lean, and my side dishes will be healthy choices or else small portions. But did I mention, I work the holiday this year (we work every other one, and if I'm on T-day I'll be off Christmas!!)....so I'll be sleeping part of the day anyway.

What's on the docket for this weekend guys? Today is a big day, Ohio State/ Michigan game, both teams are undefeated and HUGE rivals so it's just so HUGE around here....red and grey everywhere, I've never seen so much support for OSU.....but if you go to Columbus, it is just nuts, EVERYONE is all about the bucks...so GO BUCKS! And tomorrow is the Browns/Steelers game, another great rival game....DH is at BW3 watching Ohio State today. Bowling is tonight (my average is 167!!!!) it always fun. Tomorrow either I'd like to go play poker (LOL) esp since DH went to BW it's my turn! or I really should shop and prepare for DS birthday party next Saturday...he's SEVEN OMG. We're having a Star Wars party, invited all the boys from his class, and a few of the boys of my work friends. We're going to play Pin the LightSaber on Darth Vader and musical chairs to the tune of the SW soundtrack, but I need more ideas in keeping with the theme...any ideas? I hope the whole thing is not just a big headache, I've never done a kids party before. But I am kinda looking foreward to it.

Well talk at you all soon...hugs and kisses...Tminus 5 days and counting!
Old 11-19-2006, 01:37 AM   #34  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hi Michelle! GO TEAM!!! I am sure you will be great you will have such a great time, and MOTIVATION!!

DH says if you invite him he'll come dressed as Darth Vader (BTW you have to provide transportation

I have a b-day party here tomorrow, then I rush off to work. I will be good for the most part, I am sure I will have a small piece of cake but thats all the food that will be here.
Closed Thread