Old 08-08-2006, 04:33 PM   #1  
Dreamy Eyed

S/C/G: 210/210/160

Height: 5'5

Default Christmas Challengers August Support Thread

Christmas Challengers Support Thread

Alrighty Girls heres the Place to post your weekly triumphs or sorrows or **** just chit chat because we are WOMEN!!!
PumpkinPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 04:51 PM   #2  

S/C/G: xmas start wt: 156

My original goal is 135. This will put me at 137. That's mighty close. I'm hoping I don't crawl for the last 10lbs. I wouldn't mind 125 but I didn't want to stress myself out since the last time I weighed that was when I was 18 and before I had 3 kids. I will be starting work soon (school) and that will change my routine completely again. So far I'm doing good and even managed to add water consistently.
DeafinlySmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 04:55 PM   #3  
Dreamy Eyed

DeafinlySmart~ I'm so happy that this Challenge fits into your own personal goal. And your doing so well with the WATER!!! AHHH thats my downfall I need to drink more water.

Alot of the CCC's have said that this challenge either goes right along with their personal goals or that it comes at a time where insperation was needed. I'm so pleased and happy to have thought of this yesterday, its fun how things happen.

to you all

Teresa
Old 08-08-2006, 04:56 PM   #4  
Dreamy Eyed

I have a question....

Everytime I lose weight do I have to remake my ticker? or is there a way just to change the Current Wieght?
Old 08-08-2006, 06:04 PM   #5  
So happy to be me :)

Height: 5' 7"

Default Fun :)

I'm excited about this challenge. It does line up almost exactly with my goal weight for Christmas. Hope everyone is doing well!
NewDay4MeToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 08:50 PM   #6  
Dreamy Eyed

Alrighty...update

Today was alright, I ate really well and staid away from fastfood at all cost.

Tommrow I have to leave the house though an do errands...will I be able to aviod going out to eat? Maybe not, but atleast I won't go to a FastFood joint. Maybe get the salad bar at pizza hut.

I'm feeling very uplifted and inspired by this challenge and by all of you!

Loves and Hugs to you ALL

Teresa
Old 08-08-2006, 08:55 PM   #7  

You go edit your signature and in the url, change the appropriate number. You don't have to remake the ticker, but you do have to edit the code. It's easy though. It's just 3 numbers xxx/xxx/xxx and you can tell which is which.
Old 08-08-2006, 08:57 PM   #8  

umm..salad bar at pizza hut. That has pitfalls especially with dressings and untold calories, etc. A better choice (unless someone is meeting you at pizza hut) is to go to subway or get a nutrition menu at McD's and pick your salad there. It's not the best but at least you know what your nutrtion label reads at the end of the day. Also I was suprised how big Wendy's Chili was and that's a good choice too. Armed with Wendy's nutrition brochure, they actually have good choices there. If you go to a restaurant, Applebees is good (they have notations on their menu and if you know you are going there ahead of time, you can get the full nutrtion menu off the net).

Edit: P.S. Try packing a small cooler with snacks (if you aren't meeting a friend) and eat those. I did that several times this summer. BEAUTIFUL feeling!
Old 08-08-2006, 09:25 PM   #9  
Dreamy Eyed

Thanks for the SUpport Deafin! I'm actually going to just eat first before I even go and carry around my nuts in a bag to eat when I get hungry THank you again for talking me out of cheating.....LOVE YOU!!!!!
Old 08-08-2006, 09:26 PM   #10  
Dreamy Eyed

GIrls here is the deal Christmas is going to come no matter what, but its our choice to either be thin and healthy or THE SAME....I choose to be thin and happy come CHRISTMAS!!!!! YEEEEEHAAWWWWW!

Go GIrls! We can do it!!!
Old 08-08-2006, 09:38 PM   #11  

I was just remembering I made this decision LAST christmas (I took a 4 month break from grief then got back on) and I will be at goal or VERY close this Christmas. Hmm...all I want for Christmas is some beautiful THIN clothes. Perfect timing.
Old 08-08-2006, 09:48 PM   #12  
Dreamy Eyed

If I complete this challenge I will be 10lbs from my goal, and will have 2 months to shed those 10lbs by my 21st birthday! I'm an totally excitied!!!!!
Old 08-08-2006, 10:21 PM   #13  
Queen of Rationalization

S/C/G: 260/257/135

Height: 5'3

I start phase 1 of south beach tomorrow and so I haven't actually started any weightloss, but I can start jogging at the gym again and so tomorrow starts my quest for smaller pants.
c_laura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 01:49 AM   #14  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

So today was EXTREMELY stressful. I can't get into details right now since it's after midnight and I SO need to get to bed, but basically two of my head supervisors were being *******s. But they are soon going to learn that I am not the one! I document everything so I WANT them to try me! Anyway, I left furious and the first thing I thought of was candy and Taco Bell. But you know what I did? I sat in the car and ate my usual sandwich then ONE WW mint chocolate. I was still pissed and of course still was craving so instead of heading over to Taco Bell...I went to sleep. Yep, I pushed that seat back and went to sleep! I woke up like thirty minutes later as my mama was calling my cell and she let me SCREAM at her about my shitty day. I felt better, not craving, but I was making excuses for not going to the gym. As I was making the excuses, I was getting changed into my gym clothes in the back seat. Then I kept telling myself over and over and over again 242, 242, 242, 242 ,242 as I got out the car and walked out the parking garage. Why? Because my WI for today came in at 242.6 Next thing you know, I'm off the bus in front of the gym. I let myself think again about my *****y sups, got angry again, and spent the next hour lifting more weight than I have EVER lifted and half jogging on the threadmill. And yes, I DO feel pretty damn good.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 02:26 AM   #15  
So happy to be me :)

Height: 5' 7"

Default New snack

I don't know what plan everyone is doing, but I just bought some "fruit strips" at Target that are pretty tasty. At 45 calories a strip, they are yummy and made only from fruit, so that is nice. Not a perfect snack since they are high sugar, but definitely healthier than some other sweet options.

PS... Christmas seems so long to me. What I had originally set up for myself was a mini-goal of 25 pounds by Halloween, then the other 15 by Christmas. (for anyone doing the 40 pound challenge) I think it helps me to have the smaller goals, plus Halloween seems like a good time to be able to have a reality check and see if I am on track.

So that is what I have in the back of my mind, 25 by Halloween. And I told myself I would get the reward of a "sexy" Halloween costume, in case I go to any costume parties.

Hope everyone is having a great night!
NewDay4MeToo is offline   Reply With Quote