Old 04-09-2016, 07:13 PM   #46  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Kris: I ate every single one of them! I will not buy anymore for another 3 years!

LurchMomma: Praying you feel better very soon.

PQ: Don't you love new hair make-overs!! I bet you look fantastic. I got a new stylist last month recommended from a friend who has cute cute hair. Yeah, the girl turned my hair a dark purple. Everyone thought I had it colored for Easter!
She fixed it, and I have had lots of compliments on it, but it's not my fave.

Jeni: Great news about your first day back. Good for you!!

Saturday's Weed
W: 1 gal
E: with my loves
E: <2000 cals
D: Slept late and ran a few much needed errands
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 11:51 AM   #47  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Good Monday Everyone!

What a weekend! We finished our Catio extension on Saturday. Two years ago we boxed in a 5 foot area of our deck for our cats. Now we have closed in most of our deck so they have more room to roam. I have two pots with cat grass growing, and I will plant some catnip soon. My kitties are spoiled!

The tournament went well. I am very proud of the 3 players from my team that went. The coach had one of our players catch for 10 of 12 innings. He got in some great experience, and I am sure he is sore today. The coach also had two of our players pitch. I am proud of them because one boy has only had 15 minutes worth of practice AND he struck 2 guys out!!! Great job to them!

Yet another weekend of busy=terrible eating. My choices so I can't complain. I am going to spend today planning/prepping lunches, snacks and dinners for the week. I know that prepping is key. I should be getting my spiralizer today! I am really excited!

My weight is still hanging at the same, I need to change my w/i day to Fridays and Mondays. This way I can see some success during the week, and motivation to make good choices on the weekends. Of course now that I will be working every other weekend, I should have an easier time.

W 80 oz
E 10000 steps. I want to get treadmill time in today, but I have a lot to do. Plenty of housework, Maks last v-ball game, baseball practice, have dinner ready because I have an early bedtime tonight.
E 1500 cals Plan, Log, stick to the plan!
D~ Balance! I really am going to need to find a way to be prepared and find balance for the next three months. Track, Baseball, Healthy Eating, Work.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 08:12 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 181/132.8/130

Morning ladies!

K9 I do love a new look, but as it turns out the styling part is little too cumbersome for normal work mornings. It takes too long, so I go with the straightener look (which is good, but not wow!). I got loads of compliments the night of my appointment, but I prefer sleep I can still take the time on the weekend to fuss myself up.

jcatron my kitties are so jealous of your kitties....they said so. My female cat is not streetwise and tends to wander if I'm not right by her side when we go out and she doesn't come when called when outside. My once-stray male cat can hold his own and comes running when I call him, even if he is waaaay out in a field on the neighboring farm. He knows who butters his bread and he is very loyal.

W - 1500 mL
E - yoga tonight
E - less "cheap" carbs
D - be nice to hubs' co-worker when he comes over for dinner (even though I hate entertaining weeknight guests)
PrairieQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 10:35 AM   #49  
Calorie Counter

PQ~My cats would rather run around free, but that can't happen.

I worked yesterday, it went well. I work 4 days on this weekend. I am a little nervous, but I will be okay.

Monday I prepared enough lunches for 6 days, planned out my eating schedule. I need to follow the same schedule I do while at work. Eating every couple of hours so I don't get over hungry. I didn't plan out dinners, I think that is my plan today. Last night I had spaghetti squash, chicken and green beans (the fam had mashed potatoes). I got my veggie spiralizer! I am planning on using it for my dinner tonight.

Baseball practice tonight! Grocery shopping today. I think I should have time for the treadmill today too!

W 80 oz
E 10000 steps
E1500 cals
D Dinner planning time!

Last edited by jcatron243; 04-13-2016 at 10:37 AM.
Old 04-14-2016, 06:50 AM   #50  
~Krystal~

Quick check in for me this a.m.
I've been off the weight loss train for a couple days.
I have ALOT going on.
I'll be back by Saturday.
Hope everyone is having a great week.
Old 04-14-2016, 10:48 AM   #51  
Calorie Counter

Happy Thursday!

I made chicken zoodle soup for dinner last night! Well, Will and the kids had regular noodles. It turned out pretty good.

My scale quit on me, so I had to go grab another one. I weighed in today, and I will weigh in on Tuesday. W/I at 2 am is never a good thing for me. I am down a pound! Finally!! Now I need to keep it off. I won't be able to screw it up too much this weekend, because I work. I have a much easier time controlling my calories when I am at work. (Not to mention I average 7 miles a day.)

So far this week, I have kept my calories below 1500 calories and I have gotten in at least 8000 per day.

W 80 oz
E 10000 steps
E 1500 cals
D Keep moving.
Old 04-18-2016, 05:33 AM   #52  
Calorie Counter

Happy Monday everyone! Today is the last of my 4 days on. I have gotten in over 21 miles for the 3 days I have worked so far. Food has been pretty good, but not 1500 cals. Not with the Hubby cooking dinner although I am doing awesome at watching my cals at work. Water not as much as I should. My ankle is holding out so I am very happy!

W trying for 64 oz
E~ 10000 steps
E~1500 cals
D~Keep moving
Old 04-18-2016, 07:06 AM   #53  
~Krystal~

Hi Jeni! I'm so glad to hear you are having success with your ankle Keep up the great work.
I am in the process of moving, so I cannot concentrate on food too much at the moment.
Hope everyone is having successful days.

W: 1/2-1 gal/day
E: Not enough steps
E: Whatever is around; too many cals
D: I bought MY first home, which is very exciting!
Old 04-19-2016, 11:46 AM   #54  
Calorie Counter

K9~I hate moving!!!! I hope it goes well for you.

Ah, Tuesday!! I got to sleep in today, and I am not planning on doing a lot. I am thinking of today as a rest day.

Friday 15221 steps
Saturday 18205 steps
Sunday 18875 steps
Monday 22684 steps

I did well eating for the most part, but I ended up being between 1700 and 2200 all weekend. Dinners gave me problems since Will was cooking.

OH and NSV!! I know I am bummed because the scale hasn't been moving much for me, but I was able to comfortably wear a pair of pants I haven't worn in a while!!!! That made me feel great! My next NSV goal: I tried to wear some shorts last night after work that I need to lose about an inch to fit into. I suspect most of my shorts will fit like this. I will try them on and use those as a gauge. I bought these shorts last year, before my injury. I wasn't happy at the size then, but I am so ready to get back into them now. Perspective I guess.

W 80 oz!!
E 10000 steps, but I am feeling really lazy right now.
E 1500 cals
D let myself rest today.

Last edited by jcatron243; 04-19-2016 at 11:55 AM.
Old 04-21-2016, 04:53 PM   #55  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

No I have not fallen of the face of the earth (as some of you know). Myrtle Beach was divine. Was wishing all the way home that I could turn around. Go back to the warmth, sun and sand and pretend I didn't have to face the real world. Well I had to return. I guess they actually want me to work to get that paycheck. DARN!!

Good news is that upon returning I weighed the same as when I left...exactly. Then last week I lost 2 pounds. Nice HUH?? Now I don't know why, but I have gained one back this week. Eating is pretty much the same. I have been walking almost every night.

I have not run this week because I pulled/strained the muscle up the back of my thigh into my butt. It hurts. I can't run. So I have settled for walking. That is the only difference in my week. Man.....this sucks.

I keep fluxing from 178-180. Can't seem to break that barrier. Crap!!!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 12:26 PM   #56  
Calorie Counter

Happy Happy Friday!!!

Mindy~ get better soon.

It really is a happy day for me. After 4 days ON 1 day OFF and 2 days ON I am off for 3 glorious days!!!!! I am a bit sore today. Apparently I tweaked it getting on and off the forklift. Rest and Ice today.

I am down a pound today as well!!! Now I have to keep the momentum up by continuing to eat the same as I do on my work days. That means to Plan Plan Plan!!! We struggled with dinner on baseball nights this week. I forget how hard the rush is. I think I will cook up some food that will taste good reheated. Or simply plan on sandwich days.

W 80 oz
E 10000 steps if my ankle holds up
E1500 cals
D balance. grocery shop.
Old 04-26-2016, 12:24 AM   #57  
~Krystal~

I am struggling to stay focused on weight loss at the moment. I have been so busy with this move that I don't make time to focus on anything else. I have been eating quick food, like pizza and muffins because there is too much too do in such a short amount of time. This past weekend, we painted the exterior of our house, transplanted lots of greenery, and took boxed items to storage. I am so sore from all of this "off the beaten path" work. My neck and back are not used too all these different positions. Hopefully, next week, we will begin moving our things into the new place. We close on May 20, but we are not waiting until then to start the moving process.

Hope you ladies are being more purposeful and successful than I am!
Old 04-27-2016, 12:23 PM   #58  
Calorie Counter

K9~ I am feeling your pain.

Back at work, baseball, and track. On Monday I didn't get home until 7:45pm (I leave at 3:05am for work) then I had to eat, shower and go to bed. I spent the weekend helping my mom get ready for a home study. She is a foster parent to my 17 month old nephew and my 4 year old niece. They are getting ready for adoption. Saturday we got the kids out of the house she and my step-dad could focus on the house uninterrupted. Then on Sunday I went back to clean my sister's room. She is away at college. Mak entertained the kids. SO all this work and no prepping for the weeks dinners.

In addition to all that stress, L&I hasn't issued me my last check, so I have gone all month without getting paid. I will get paid on Friday from work, but I am behind on some bills already. STRESS

The good thing is, I am doing really well during the days meals. Yogurt, protein shakes, salads, banana, string cheese. I am making sure I eat every couple hours so I don't get over hungry. I also don't work today or tomorrow so I can eat really good dinners.

W 80 ox
E 10000+ steps
E 1500 cals
D move!
Old 04-27-2016, 10:09 PM   #59  
~Krystal~

Where did everyone escape?
Much of the same for me: painting, packing, moving….. I need a holiday for like 2 weeks!
Old 05-03-2016, 12:46 PM   #60  
Calorie Counter

K9~Busy days. Baseball, work, babysitting, track....BUSY! The good news is I am down 2 pounds! I hope it holds I haven't been eating the greatest this weekend. I will be able to get some good food today.